Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #1 
kathstew

Missing my fishies!

I've had to come into the hospital for a few days, while waiting to receive treatment for my bad hip. I will eventually need a hip replacement, but until I can see a surgeon I am just getting a super powerful pain medication injection.
The hospital I am at is over an 1 away from my house, which means no seeing fishies for me!
I've been away for one night, but I will be here until probably Wednesday or Thursday. I'm going into betta withdrawal!LOL.
My younger sister, who is 10, is taking care of all my babies for me. She is very responsible for her age, and has her own betta so I know I can trust her with them. Its just so difficult not being there. Not saying goodnight to them, feeding them, cleaning their tank, letting them play with my fingers.
Plus, I just got a new snail on Saturday, and I thought it had died as I was leaving home to the hospital. But my sister phoned today, saying she thinks its moved and has eaten food shes left out for it. So I guess it is still alive! I would feel so bad if he had passed away!

Anyway, haha, I just though I could share with you all the pain (LOL) I am going through as I miss my babies.

I also miss my doggies, but I know they are OK, and having fun. I've left them home with my dad and sister before. This is my first time being away from my fishies this long! Wish them luck!
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #2 
Pekemom

Hey, Kath~ I know how hard it is to be separated from your pets. I always miss mine, even when I'm driving away...

How about a Skype with your fish so you can see it? Or have your sister do a video and upload it for you!

I hope your hip gets better and you are not in pain.
Pekemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's hard to be away from our pets. I was away for 10 days this time last year and it was so hard. I lost one while I was gone and another died a couple of days after. That was reaally hard.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote