Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #1 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Try Try Again... New Bettas On The Way!

asjfabagajseg
I typed up the post but it didn't send and now I have to retype it! AAAAA

Anyway >>

April 17th is their ship date. According to how fast Revenant got to the States, they should be here around the 20th. I'll bug the transhipper about how active they are. Very active = priority (as much as I hate to), Somewhat active/not very = speed-shipping WHEEEEEEEEEE

Before I show you the one's I'm actually getting, here's the skinny on the female I chose...

I named her Painter.
She was Gorgeous... and you can probably see from the pics below why I named her Painter. Korwhord reported to me that she jumped out of her tank and died, though... D: I is sad about that...

Korwhord said I could chose a new female and get a discount, though, so I chose the female below....

BUT
These are the two I'm getting. (My granparents are going to kill meee... xD)

Ninja:

And
Avalantic:

Ninja's name comes from his ninja mask he has. x3
AND he's the betta I could find that REAlly SrsLy resembles one I'd been drooling over. That one was named Original Ninja, and man was he absolutely a lady-killer. lol... But he was snatched up before I had a chance to.

Avalantic's name comes from snow. She just looks like she's rolled in the snow and it stuck to her. (I have a shetland sheepdog that does that... he gets snow all over his face, lol...) Snow + rolling = avalanche... = Hey, why not Avalantic! Her eyes got me, too. I love that they're speckled.

Last edited by BlakbirdxGyarados; 04-11-2011 at 01:36 PM.
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #2 
Gizmothefreaky

oooh, very pretty indeed!! o.o I am so jealous. lol!
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #3 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Hehehe... Korwhord's got a lot of beautiful bettas. I was tempted to get one that looks Just like Ninja, but instead of the white scales, he was an electric blue... o o
But I don't have room for any more males... Maybe a female, but... xD
Old 04-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #4 
Gizmothefreaky

lol! Wish i had the space for more... Though, it only cost me about $40 to get the stuff for my current tank... not including plants and whatnot, that could easily be another three bettas right there... No. XD I dont have the room... I have to keep telling myself that or ill be overrun with bettas in no time! lmao!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #5 
denaliwind

AWESOME! Congratulations, they're gorgeous. :D
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #6 
BlakbirdxGyarados

@Gizmothefreaky, haha, I know what you mean. All those bettas in my signature, there?... That's what happened when I didn't tell myself that. 8D I did the opposite... I told myself, "Well, I could put one there... and there... and thereandthereandthe--OH MAN, WHERE DO I PUT MY THINGS?!"
I need to extend my room. :D

@Denaliwind, Thanks Denali!~ :D
I'm still sad about not getting Original Ninja. xD Maaaan, the one fish I'll regret not getting as soon as I saw him....
Old 04-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #7 
denaliwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
@Gizmothefreaky, haha, I know what you mean. All those bettas in my signature, there?... That's what happened when I didn't tell myself that. 8D I did the opposite... I told myself, "Well, I could put one there... and there... and thereandthereandthe--OH MAN, WHERE DO I PUT MY THINGS?!"
I need to extend my room. :D

@Denaliwind, Thanks Denali!~ :D
I'm still sad about not getting Original Ninja. xD Maaaan, the one fish I'll regret not getting as soon as I saw him....
Lol I know how you feel. I remember that happening to me too, I spent too much time debating about getting him. But, another one came a long, who's even better, so it worked out in the end. These two are gorgeous, I love the little female, she's so adorable!
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #8 
Gizmothefreaky

lmao!! I got like that with rats once and learned my lesson!

But yes, when i get my own place, i have dreams for a big fifty gallon.... oh it will be amazing. And it will be filled with all kinds of bettas... :3 All split of course. ha ha!!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #9 
BlakbirdxGyarados

@Denali: Thanks~ x3 Something about me and Dragon bettas... xD My first was a Dragon HM, too. Leliia! =D (And I didn't even know what a dragon was in bettas, lol)
And I have a feeling that getting these two is better than getting Original Ninja.
Bright, awesome, and beautiful colors and finnage results in a snooty betta, while
Beautiful, maybe a bit tattered and torn in design, but still awesome colors and finnage results in a betta that isn't all full of him/herself, but also cute~
At least that's what I'm telling myself, lol.
In any case, I'm just glad I got these two and am giving them a loving home <3

@Gizmo: After my first day volunteering at my LFS... I saw the mice... and was like, B'AWwwww... ... ... NO! NO MORE! xD I have no more room!!
And my fiance said that I could have as many fish as I wanted when we get a house together... ... >> He probably shouldn't have said that.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #10 
Gizmothefreaky

Yeah, i had mice too, but only three... I have been known to have up to forty rats at a time though... Granted most of them were babies at the time... I adopted three females who had huge litters days apart from each other... SURPRISE.... >.<