Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #1 
TonyK

A divided tank setup

I am sorry I'm putting this here. I had someone send me a private message today about my divided setup. I read the message, closed the page came back and the message was gone. I hate leaving question unanswered so I figure the person will see it here.

My 10 gallon is divided with a divider made by Penn-Plax. I picked this up a Pet Supplies Plus for just over $10.00. I really like this product. If your using any substrate make sure you bury some of the divider in it. This will make it very stiff. I'm sure all the stores have them. If I remember right you had a 5 gallon. I don't know if they make one for a 5. If they don't here is the link to a home made one.

http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/d...ividers-21866/

I hope this helps. If you read this send me a message
TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #2 
Johnificent

oh! hahaha, you caught me, i asked you do question XD I was thinking about getting a 5 gallon and splitting it, I'll go to petco tomorrow and check out the tanks :) Thanks for your help! If I remember correctly, petco is having a sale for 2.5 gallon tanks, am i right? if they are, maybe I can buy a few minibows? does this discount also apply to the 5 gallon minibow? :O
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #3 
TonyK

I'm glad you got the message. I don't know abou the sale for minibows. IMO 10 gallon tanks are the cheapest route. I was at Petsmart yesterday and noticed they had a bunch of 10 gallon filters on sale. I might set up another tank just have to pass it by my better half. If you go a 10 gallon route you could divide the tank in 3.
TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #4 
Johnificent

I was thinking about a 10 gallon! but, its way too big for my parents to accept it. then again, i'm only 12, so, hahaha X) thanks for your help! :)
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote