Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #1 
monroe0704

My huge loss is your gain!

So we need to clear out a few of the betta babies... I'd rather not disclose the situation surrounding this, but I'm offering some of my bettas for sale. Check out AB for their listing (they'll be posted in the next week or so)...

This just breaks my heart :( BUT I'd like to see responsible owners/breeders from the forum here get them first! If you have one of my bettas in mind and are willing to pay normal pricing and shipping for them, then let me know asap and I'll keep them aside for you.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...eller&bettafly
monroe0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #2 
LolaQuigs

I'm sorry circumstances are forcing you to get rid of some of your fish. :(

I'll keep an eye out when you post them to AB...I've been looking for a betta for my 10g for ages, but I can't find anything. I'm too picky; so I'm always on the lookout for new fish to check out and consider.
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #3 
kathstew

Would you be shipping to Canada, or only to the US? And would you be willing to sell to a responsible owner, but not a breeder? I'm not a breeder...

I'm really sorry circumstances have caused you to need to sell them. At least, if you sell them to people on here, you will know they will be in a good home. And you can get updates on them so you know they are well. If you ever need someone to talk to, PM me. I consider myself a good listener. Are you giving away all of your bettas or just some?

I wish you the best in whatever has caused this. You are in our thoughts!
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #4 
monroe0704

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathstew View Post
Would you be shipping to Canada, or only to the US? And would you be willing to sell to a responsible owner, but not a breeder? I'm not a breeder...

I'm really sorry circumstances have caused you to need to sell them. At least, if you sell them to people on here, you will know they will be in a good home. And you can get updates on them so you know they are well. If you ever need someone to talk to, PM me. I consider myself a good listener. Are you giving away all of your bettas or just some?

I wish you the best in whatever has caused this. You are in our thoughts!
Thanks! I can't ship to Canada.. :/ I was trying to figure out how to pass them through different transhippers, but it didn't pan out. Thankfully I don't need to part with all my bettas and I may be able to expand again in the future, but at this moment I'm selling all but 3 males and a handful of females. Funny how life works out... and yes, I'm resting assured that any forum member that purchases them will have great resources for raising them!
Old 05-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #5 
Luimeril

Xd if i can get my setup the way i want it before you decide who to part with, i'd take one, but it's looking like it'll be a while before i can take on anymore finned babies. hope all your lovelies find good, loving homes. :3
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #6 
kathstew

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroe0704 View Post
Thanks! I can't ship to Canada.. :/ I was trying to figure out how to pass them through different transhippers, but it didn't pan out. Thankfully I don't need to part with all my bettas and I may be able to expand again in the future, but at this moment I'm selling all but 3 males and a handful of females. Funny how life works out... and yes, I'm resting assured that any forum member that purchases them will have great resources for raising them!

Aww. I would have loved to take care of one of your babies. :( Oh well, there are many wonderful members on here who I'm sure will help.
I'm glad you aren't parting will ALL of your bettas. Give them lots of love! Who ever created the paths we follow in life has some serious issues! LOL, the things that happen... crazy.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #7 
1fish2fish

I'm sorry your having issues :( I wish I could take some off your hands, lord knows there's a few I'd die to have but I just can't afford it right now :(
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #8 
monroe0704

Here are the bettas I'll be parting with. It kills me to list any of Karen's :'((( however, I decided that the easiest thing to do was to part with the newest additions. I'm waiting to hear if a forum member will be choosing one of these.. but if you see one you like and are willing to pay full cost + shipping, then contact me!

(Pictures of Karen's fish are taken by Karen herself.)

Platinum Mint HM

Orange Dal Green DT

White HM (He is currently recovering from tail biting... so he's not as pretty as this pic)

Juvenile Multi HM

Tri-color DT (also recovering from tail biting, but with excellent finnage)

Steel Marble Butterfly Pair - they are just so gorgeous!!

Edit: Green Multi HM female
Old 05-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #9 
Astro277

Do you have any smallish sorority females? I have a 15 set up for mine and only have 4 in it so far. Id like to add 2-3 more i you have any youd like to stay together.
Astro277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #10 
tracyalexa

I love the first one. So beautiful.
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote