Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #71 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowzem View Post
If you get some orange ones, I'm buying some for sure! The fish I bought from you are so calm and lovely. :)

Are the females more likely to jump? I'll have to remember that. All of mine are in a sorority, but I ordered one from Thailand and I may keep her in her own tank (we'll see...)so she'll need 100% water changes....and to be cupped. Little jerks trying to kill themselves :(
Females, not having the extra finnage to weigh them down are twice as likely find an opening and jump for freedom. Especially my Marble females!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #72 
PitGurl

Chard, do you have any CTPK's coming soon? I know you have a couple on aqua bid, anymore in the near future?
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #73 
Chard56

CTPK's

I have just started jarring males from several spawns. One spawn is from a Copper/Red CTDTPK X Copper CT. Another is my Gold CT line that I spawned a Gold HMPK with CT background with a related Gold female from my Gold Dragon HM line. I'm expecting some Gold CTPK's from that one but my Copper/Gold lines like to throw me a curve a lot of the time so time will tell. I'll try and get some pictures posted next week. I'm in the process of moving all 1,500 bettas and tanks and stands and everything else that goes with them to my store in Harrison this week and taking donations back to the Branson area to several different charity organizations. I don't mind donating my time and my truck and trailer but I don't have $40 to spend on gas everytime I make a trip. (Maybe I'll get someone to slip in a gas voucher!) I'm just glad they aren't accepting anymore donations up in Joplin. That would cost me in my gas guzzler $100.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #74 
laughing

Chard- I have Julep, the one that is super-duper metallic? I am considering breeding him... He's HMPK, and has that "dragon", but as well the super metallic and is keeping his green. Do you have any females that would keep the HMPK, and the green metallic??

If so, I think I'ma have to send you a bigger check... >.<
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #75 
Tikibirds

Such Pretty fishies.

too bad I live in Alaska
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #76 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
Chard- I have Julep, the one that is super-duper metallic? I am considering breeding him... He's HMPK, and has that "dragon", but as well the super metallic and is keeping his green. Do you have any females that would keep the HMPK, and the green metallic??

If so, I think I'ma have to send you a bigger check... >.<
I have a spawn growing out right now from a Gold Green HMPK male and a Gold Dragon HM female. I'll have to wait another 3 or 4 weeks to see just how they're coloring up and what they're fins look like but you would definately get some shiny Green Dragons from them.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:46 AM   #77 
Luimeril

Chard, you breed the most amazing, beautiful bettas. o.o i'm tempted to buy one of your DT females, honestly. :p got anything in the works? :D
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:57 AM   #78 
hmboyz

do you have any black fires halfmoons?
hmboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #79 
Nymmers

I'm lookin' for some female HM's. Some dragons, red, black or blue marbles (not teal/green), actually blue and possibly a Salamander Pair, if you have one. Well most breeders are calling them lavender BF's or something other, but looking for something like this -> http://www.aquabid.com/uploads/fwbettashm1309508776.jpg but with more of a butterfly pattern. Haha. Tell me what ya' got and maybe some pricing?
Nymmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #80 
Luimeril

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...seller&Chard56

those are what he has on his Aquabid right now. well, that's what he has up on his aquabid. beautiful bettas. o3o
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote