Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #11 
bahamut285

@newarkhiphop: Thank you ;___; <3... to be fair I kind of snatched some points from your input XD

@JKFish: Thank you so much, I will definitely post up the link here in this thread after it has been posted! <33

@DarkMoon17: I think I actually commented on one of your tanks on dA a few days ago...what a small world, XD. Your article is really great! I just hope mine, having a controversial title, will get more people to look at it >_<

@Luimeril: XD! Thank you, we can remember the +1 in spirit :P

@Everybody: Thank you so so very much for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me and everybody here on this forum. I'll see if I can post it up sometime today, I was waiting for some feedback from you guys :)

+10 respect <33
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #12 
sjones

Red face

This is so heartwarming! I am so excited to see all this energy around this idea! The article is great, the only info I would suggest adding would be frequency of water changes, as bad water quality is really a problem, probably the most common one I've seen with people keeping fish!

I am going to post an update on the care sheet project on the other thread
sjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #13 
sjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones View Post
This is so heartwarming! I am so excited to see all this energy around this idea! The article is great, the only info I would suggest adding would be frequency of water changes, as bad water quality is really a problem, probably the most common one I've seen with people keeping fish!

I am going to post an update on the care sheet project on the other thread
It would be good to distribute this article as a press release or something. Not sure on how to do this.

A starting point would be to compile a list of contacts for animal rights groups, the vegan times, art magazines, blogs, newspapers and then email it to all of them, it may get reprinted or shared. If anyone wants to do this I can help with the "press release" part but would need someone to do the research.

Perhaps also on facebook-start a page or just email it to everyone and ask them to share it
Old 05-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #14 
sjones

this is a good read for how to distribute information: http://www.peta.org/action/activism-...ith-media.aspx
Old 05-10-2011, 04:02 PM   #15 
bahamut285

@sjones thanks for reading this~! I'm currently only going to post it up on deviantArt (I may do it today) but I'm not sure about the other things, because I have no idea how to do it
Old 05-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #16 
bahamut285

OFFICIALLY POSTED: http://news.deviantart.com/article/150604/

Thank you everybody for your contribution, let's see how well this goes! *crosses fingers* >_<
Old 05-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #17 
JKfish

I sent the link to several people Woxys being one of them; seeing as she's a pretty well known animal photographer, I'm hoping she'll help~
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #18 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
I sent the link to several people Woxys being one of them; seeing as she's a pretty well known animal photographer, I'm hoping she'll help~
Thank you! >w< <33
Old 05-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #19 
JKfish

^-^ I got a reply from Woxys, and she says she'll include the link in her next journal, which'll be posted tomorrow. I'm yet to get a reply from the others, but I'm also going to be posting a betta photo and include that link as well :)
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #20 
sjones

How exciting! Please keep us posted on how it goes.. I'm still writing the care sheet lol!