Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #1 
PitGurl

Aquastar1 hatchery on youtube

I found this vid on youtube. I wish it had subtitles but it's still cool to watch,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSF1S...eature=related
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #2 
Cassiopeia

This is the video that inspired me to save my first betta from Meijers. Before I found that video on Youtube I had been in search for a pet to give me company in my room and to brighten my room since the walls are a dark orange and my furniture is a dark wood. None of the animals suggested to me seemed like the kind of pet for me and I was about to give up until this video popped up one day on Youtube. I watched it and found the true beauty in fish and figured out that a betta can have just as much personality as a dog or cat. A few days later I found a male betta in a container with another one. His fins were torn and he looked ugly on the outside but when I looked at him I saw potential and I saw how much he was willing to fight that pain and live. I took him home that way for a discounted price because of his condition and rescued him from a fatal injury. Who would've guessed that a fish could steal your heart right from your chest?
Cassiopeia is offline   Reply With Quote