Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2011, 06:40 AM   #1 
SillyCone

omg lol!!!

I was changing my betta's water and I decided to keep staring at him while I waiting the water on his temp vase conditioned then I got a pit paranoid to see if something was wrong with him.

I'm 80% sure he has or had fin rot at least once, the end of his fin tail ends like a < which wasn't suppost to, although I cant see better because he never opens his fins at me, I hope he does when his tank arrives, but the end sees a bit black too.

Anyway, I kept staring at him then I was like "he's a bit bloated, I think I will start his fasting tomorrow and not Wednesday" then he pooped! I was like "OMG I never was so happy to see something poop" hahahahaha, then I kept watching him angry for putting in a small aquarium then he went to breath, I was like "omg what if he swallows water while he's breating"... Then I stopped for 2 seconds..
I could facepalm hard lmao. I can't have pets, I get paranoid I might doing something wrong!
SillyCone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #2 
Arashi Takamine

Oh god yes. I know what you mean. Unfortunatly I dont think Aki's problem is fin-rot.
It's tailbiting and I've caught him multiple times. I get paranoid sometimes too so I watch them and watch their behaviors. Aki seems okay other then his tailbiting issue. His tail literally looks like a CTPK's tail fin.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote