Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #1 
Impolite

My two new bettas!

ok, so I've had the male for a while, and was just so attracted to his colors, that I wanted to try breeding for a first time! I have to wait for my microworm culture to come in and such, but as soon as they're fat and big, I'm going to introduce them together. I got the female last night, a Pet Smart girl, all the way in the back! She was starving for food, but I was drawn to her colors too. I know they will be dang mutts, but I'm not too worried about it. We have to start out somewhere right?

Name:  bettafish.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  44.3 KB

my beautiful male, Silver Bullet... and yes, he does have purple in his big ol tail.

Name:  female betta.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  27.9 KB

Dont have a name yet. She's all white, with blue spots on her sides. I was amazed to find her! I had to get her right then and right there. The females were on sale for 99cents, and I had ONE dollar. I got her though. OH, and this pic was right after I got her, so still in her little cup :(
Names anyone?
Impolite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #2 
CTMongo

omgs i love your boy! your gurl is also gawjuss!!..i recon she looks like a shelby..:D
CTMongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #3 
Impolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMongo View Post
omgs i love your boy! your gurl is also gawjuss!!..i recon she looks like a shelby..:D

Yeah, I really like him. I have another male, not making as many bubble nests as Silver Bullet. When I first got him, he was, but not so much anymore when I moved him into the bigger tank, maybe he's just old, but eating better :). But Silver Bullet... WOW! His nests ARE AMAZING... well, to me. When I first got him, there were just a little batch, not anymore. Looks so thick, and when I change the water he seems pretty upset, and then he has another one by the next morning :P
He was supposed to be my brothers, but I've kind of fell in love with him :)

Name:  bubblenest.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  36.2 KB
Impolite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, blue, breed, female, white