Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #1 
Ethan

Altering pics

So I'm going to show you the pics I have altered. First comes the original way I found them then the customization I have done to them. For the time being I will do this for free if anyone wants a title or sig. Just let me know and I will do the best I can.

Enjoy!

Informative criticism of how I can do better is always appreciated!

Last edited by Ethan; 05-20-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #2 
Nutt007

To be honest, it seems like you are just adding text. Now I'm no Photoshop Pro, but there are some great free programs out there with almost as much capability. But like any art, it takes practice! Hope I helped.

Can we show off some of our work here too? I have made a few edits to pictures myself. Most are rather silly though. :)
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #3 
SaylorKennedy

You're Maroon 5 picture isn't actually Maroon 5, it's the band OneRepublic. :P
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #4 
Abby

If you can find a free photoshop program you can do loads of stuff i do quite a lot of photo editing.
my fave is a wolf, i replaced the background gave him a rock to stand on and even gave him wings and added in some mist i think. its all grey i cant find it atm ill find it later
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:26 AM   #5 
SillyCone

try to mess with layers, edit the colours, colour level, colour temp... Add new junk, like put a pokemon in the middle of the green day concert or anything lol!

I used to play with... Wasn't photoshop back on my time, cant remember the name though, but I also had corel draw.

Ah, try looking at some guides at the internet, photoshop for example gets quite easy once you get the hang of it.

I have some examples of thing's I've done on it :P :

I used to do forum signatures like 5 years ago, so I was like.. hmmm 15. xD!

Its quite simple how fast you can do this for example:

I added the halo (?) guy, the background and I had some futuristic panel layers so I just added it, after messing with the colours I put her name in GIF using animation set-up in photoshop.

This one here was even easier, because the girl jumping was on the font I used, I just put her to jump using the frames on the animation, also 5 years old:

This one is about 2 years old, I just put here for fun, and that's what I suggest you to do, have fun making dumb stuff, mess with those layers!

This one here, I just made the colours, the drawing was empty, kinda looked great. Also 2 years old:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...linditeasy.png

Another 2 years old silly edition:

And another 2 years old silly edition, but this one I did some tricks on it, like shading, putting her backstage and etc.

---------------------------------------------

But you know, you don't NEED photoshop to make fun editions, I used to do silly stuff on paint as well, I remember once I did the Star Trek crew into some jap games character on photoshop, no tablet, puuure mouse :P!

So Picard can easily become a woman:

or Spock and etc.

SillyCone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:22 AM   #6 
Ethan

Well yes sillycone & everyone I see what you mean if people are interested in my product I need to be more creative and spice things up a bit.

OMG saylor I am so MAD I just realized that was onerepublic sorry I can't go back and edit that post now though

Nut007: I'd love to see some of your art and I know what you mean by spicing things up a bit.

For NOW on silly art lol just kidding but no more boring text pics!
Old 05-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #7 
Ethan

Old 05-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #8 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
If you can find a free photoshop program you can do loads of stuff i do quite a lot of photo editing.
my fave is a wolf, i replaced the background gave him a rock to stand on and even gave him wings and added in some mist i think. its all grey i cant find it atm ill find it later
Thankyou!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #9 
Abby

your welcome. Pic altering is more then just words on a picture ill open my photoshop and show you some of my work

this is several different pics rolled into one

same again a few pics made into one

added the ghostly horse on right and the words

Old 05-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #10 
Abby

there all a little rough around the edges this was all before i got my tablet and pen and was only using a mouse.
For the horse pictures i would find a horse and get as many pics of the same horse or as close as i could get and use them all in one pic. Pagan and Finnara (the first two) are horses owned by a property called Toadstool Farm. they are beautiful animals i came across in my online searching