betta fish

Old 05-19-2011, 12:41 AM   #31 
dramaqueen
Banned

Aww, he's cute!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #32 
Bettaluver4evr

Thank you! We are thinking it's a girl, just from the look. ;) But we won't know for a while. My dad is letting me get my own today! I'm getting a sibling from the same... well, I doubt it's also called spawn but I don't know! :P So they should get along. If not, I can use my temporary 10 gallon until I get something bigger or just return her/him.
Bettaluver4evr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #33 
Bettaluver4evr

Okay, soooo. Just got back from Petco! I didn't get a bearded dragon. I didn't like the appearance of any of them. But I did get.... a tiny baby leopard gecko! :D he is in his own 10 gallon terrarium with a cave, water dish and lamp. The lamp doesn't get very hot though, so until I can get a heat lamp I am using a heated rock. Just a normal rock warmed up by the sun. :) S/he was the tiniest one there and just stole my heart, and my dad let me get it because it was so little and way cheaper than another beardie. So I'm not in debt, and I have a new pet! Pics to come. Oh, the tank is lined with paper towel and NOT sand because I am not risking impaction to my new lil baby. ;) S/he is exploring now, walking all around. That's good, yes? And when I went to pick him/her up to show it the water, it hissed at me a bit! Eek! ;)
Old 05-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #34 
Arashi Takamine

Awww! Soo cute! I love gecko's! I can't wait to see pics. Gecko's are soo cool! (They can get so hyper too! I once had one that ran up my arm around my neck and down the other arm and back again. It was so cool!)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #35 
Bettaluver4evr

Awwweee! That is so adorable! Well, right now s/he is chilling under his light. But s/he likes to patrol up and down the front of his new home, it's so adorable! Oh my word, it's sooo tiny! Can't be more than a month old. ;) I hope you like my new lil pet. :)
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #36 
Arashi Takamine

Awww! He's so little! I love his coloring he's just soo adorable! Congrats!
Old 05-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #37 
Bettaluver4evr

Thank you! S/he is soooooo tiny, I've never seen a cuter reptile ever! And s/he is all mine. :D We have plenty of crickets and mealworms, so foodwise we are good for the next few weeks. :D Right now I can't stop laughing at him/her! I accidently spilled some water from the water dish, but s/he is licking the papertowel like crazy getting all of the water! Oh,and I forgot to mention it, he arrived at the store just today. So he is a brand spanking new lil baby. And being the smallest there... poor lil baby had a stressful day! From the breeder to the store, store tank, cardboard box, my home. But he is feeling better now. :)
Old 05-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #38 
Arashi Takamine

Awww! Glad he's adjusting so well! He sounds so utterly adorable!
Old 05-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #39 
Bettaluver4evr

I know! Oh my word, cutest lil thing! ;) It's good that s/he is moving around and lapping at water right? I would think so! Haha, now oh my word, he is up on his hind legs looking through the tank at my betta Butterfly in the tank next to his. Haha! Oh my word, I love this lil guy already. Or girl! Too little to tell. I don't know what to name him/her! :)
Old 05-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #40 
Bettaluver4evr

I decided to name it Pepper. :) It is a cute name for a boy or girl and it will eventually have hundreds of tiny little spots all over it. :) So yay! :D And the craziest thing? Pepper already ate for me! I've barely had it for 2 hours, and this day must have been crazy stressful for her/him, but it ate 2 small mealworms for me already!