Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #51 
dramaqueen
Banned

Gee, you don't sound very excited. lol jk He/she is so cute and tiny! He/she sounds very active and healthy. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:00 AM   #52 
Arashi Takamine

I can't get over how adorable Pepper is. The pic of him in his driftwood cave is utterly adorable. It really does look like s/he's grinning.

EDIT: Now you got me looking into gecko's too.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #53 
Bettaluver4evr

Dramaqueen - oh, I know. I'm completely... robotic about this. I hardly care! NOT! I'm uber excited. :D Hehe! I hope Pepper is healthy and happy. Getting a new cave hidey hole... thing today that I made out of a terracotta pot. I hammered a perfect square opening into it! ;)
Arashi - me either! :D LOL. I couldn't stop laughing when Pepper licked his lips and then eye after eating a mealworm. :D And that is my favorite pic of Pepper thus far. :D Oops, sorry! :P Can't help it. I joined a gecko forum just like this one, but for geckos instead of fishies, so if I have any questions I can ask the experts. :) Thanks guys!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #54 
dramaqueen
Banned

Keep us posted on how Pepper is doing. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:49 PM   #55 
shinybetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
I, personally, love gerbils & rats! Or you can get a smaller type of snake if you're into those. Maybe some frogs? Or a tortoise? Smaller species of turtle? Or spiders. A lot of geckos & lizards would work, too!

The possibilities are endless! C:
I like spiders! I have had pet black widows, brown widows, jumping spiders, and tarantulas. I am trying to find a colorful crab spider in my roses. They are cool looking, and they can change colors to their environment.
shinybetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #56 
Bettaluver4evr

I will drama queen! Shiny - spiders terrify me. ;)
Old 05-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #57 
Arashi Takamine

Oh god spiders terrify me too. I did want to pet a tarantula when I was smaller. Now though...Spiders + Me = Double-Tapped spiders.

I can't wait to see more pics of Pepper. ^^
Old 05-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #58 
Bettaluver4evr

Tarantula's absolutely terrify me! I saw the dead stuffed whachamacallit of the largest spider found by man so far. It was the size of 2 dinner plates, and legs were half the length of my arm! *Faints*. Severe arachnaphobe talking. :)
I will try to put up some more pics of Pepper. But Pepper is doing well! Setup a calcium powder dish for him/her last night, I think pepepr licked some? And Pepper is pretty active, but really sleepy during the day. Nocturnal. :) I can't wait to hold Pepper! I had to a little bit yesterday morning when I moved some things around in the tank, and Pepper crawled up my arm and fell about 6" to the dresser, where it hissed. It was like "Grrrr!" So I scooped him/her up and put her back in the tank.
Old 05-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #59 
Arashi Takamine

Oh god that's not even the worst. I heard in south-east Brezil they discovered a spider that was five feet long! Ugh! *shudder* I had nightmares for days after that was posted on Yahoo.com

Aww! Soo cute! Glad he's okay.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #60 
kathstew

Awwwwww! He/she is ADORABLE! I love its name, and can't wait for it to spot up! Your brothers beardie is very cute as well!
I LOVE the coloring on Pepper. My best friend has 2 leopard geckos, Luna and Stella (they're sisters), cutest things ever! They run up and down your arm, but they are quite content just sitting in your hand., enjoying the warmth.

Congrats on getting him/her. Keep posting pics as it gets older!
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote