Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #11 
Soarjet

Your work is amazing! Congrats on the job!! well done
Soarjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #12 
Larsa

Thanks :3 I got india ink today so I can stop using Paint on my computer. I saw a cute japanese and chinese art kit at Earthbound when I picked up my kimono but didnt get it... it had like 7 brushes, ink, and a soap stone. : /
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #13 
Fermin

You're very talented - keep up the great work!
Fermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #14 
rosefoo

You're so talented! I love you're art! Would you be willing to draw my betta? I COMPLETLEY understand if you don't want to. Just tell me. LOL but like I said, you're a great artist!
Attached Images

rosefoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #15 
Twilight Storm

Neat! I had never heard of the Chan Chu Toad God before seeing your post. I am glad you and your husband pulled through your hard times and are now doing great! I love your art too!

If you ever get really bored and want to create something with your new ink PM me. ;) Btw- I am not expecting you to, and I never ask anyone seriously because people get bombarded with requests and have work and life to deal with. Great work though!

Best wishes to you and your family
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:17 AM   #16 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
lol yes is used microsoft paint but for the black and white paintings only. The vibrant one is the prismacolor pencils : ) haha I made up my own japanese name Kasoki Yotsumo because I couldnt translate Larsa Richins in japanese. IDK what the red stamp thing says, I saw every asian painting had one so I made a red box and scribbled in it!!! LOL I wanted it to look authentic, but I actually know no japanese or anything XD I hope they still look good- its my first attempt with the asian style paintings : )

Larsa = Rarusa (or Rarusaa depending on how long you pronounce the a)
Richins = Richinsu

Rarusa Richinsu = ラルサ・リチンス
or
Rarusaa Richinsu = ラルサー・リチンス

Written in Katakana script because it's an "English" word. Translation is a little difficult, and I feel lazy right now XD! The dot in the middle is kind of like a space in English

As for the red box, the artist has a wax or regular stamp of their name written creatively in the box (or uncreatively, like mine OTL). You just stamp it when you're done, it's like a signature! You have to keep it in a locked box so nobody can steal it :D
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #17 
Larsa

sorry for the delayed reply! Working full time keeps me very busy working overnite and sleeping during the morning and day :)

Thank you all for the nice complements! I appriciate them a lot. I will draw and color your betta on the next day I have off! Dont think I forgot ; )

As for the japanese characters I cant see them on my phone ( squares! ) but hey thats what google is for : P

*** Im just throwing this out there, buuuuut New Life Spectrum Betta Formula REALLY works!!!! My bettas are a lot more vibrant. Sakura now has pale shimmery yellow where her pale coloration was, Kasumi is more aqua blue and flashes green hues, and Izume my pale white betta has shimmery pale mint green streaks in his fins. Ryu has always been vibrant but his colors are enhanced. : ) : ) : ) I immedietly saw a color vibrance and happier, chipper bettas! The food has pellets that are random sizes small enough for my baby girls and chunks for my boys.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:04 AM   #18 
Larsa

Rosefoo- I have your request! The purple was hard to blend with the blue without turning out dark but I reeaaallly like this one!!! I hope it looks just like your betta :P Plus my phone images are teenee so I was hard to see detail.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #19 
bahamut285

Beautiful! Excellent handwriting as well! I really like how you can kind of see "scales" in this picture <3333
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #20 
peaches3221

wow! you are very talented lol would you mind doing one of mine please??? thank you soo much!! sorry if the picture is blurry if you need a better one i'll try to get a clearer picture. he's a double tail btw its kinda hard to tell by the picture
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote