Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #1 
Ethan

GREENDAY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on lets talk about GREENDAY!

Hello, fellow greenday fans this thread is meant for the disscussion of positive things about greenday. Lets talk about there music!!!!

My favorite song that they made is (Boulavard of Broken Dreams) What's yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNRUVMboq4
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #2 
LolaQuigs

I went to their concert last time they came to town...I think it was August of '09...they seriously put on the BEST show I have ever seen. Played for two and a half hours...and considering the fact that most of their songs are short, that's quite a feat! They played a great mix of their new music and older stuff (I prefer their earlier music, so I was really pleased about that)--they played almost all of Dookie! I loved when they did King for a Day, it was so energetic and a total blast. It's one of my favorites of theirs because it's just so fun. Minority is another one of my favorites, and that one was fantastic in concert as well. I can't wait til they come here again, I will not hesitate to go!

I was going to post a link to a youtube vid of them playing King for a Day/Shout, but Billie Joe moons the audience in this song, so I thought it probably won't be bettafish.com safe.

Last edited by LolaQuigs; 05-18-2011 at 12:10 PM.
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #3 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaQuigs View Post
I went to their concert last time they came to town...I think it was August of '09...they seriously put on the BEST show I have ever seen. Played for two and a half hours...and considering the fact that most of their songs are short, that's quite a feat! They played a great mix of their new music and older stuff (I prefer their earlier music, so I was really pleased about that)--they played almost all of Dookie! I loved when they did King for a Day, it was so energetic and a total blast. It's one of my favorites of theirs because it's just so fun. Minority is another one of my favorites, and that one was fantastic in concert as well. I can't wait til they come here again, I will not hesitate to go!

I was going to post a link to a youtube vid of them playing King for a Day/Shout, but Billie Joe moons the audience in this song, so I thought it probably won't be bettafish.com safe.
Cool I'm sure it would be fine if you posted it in here I would appreciate it!
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote