Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #31 
smellsfishie

I don't think he will change his mind :) I am patiently waiting for Wednesday... :D
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #32 
Nymmers

I will hold off on bidding, I just bought two males, plus you already have two females to breed him to! =D
Nymmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #33 
smellsfishie

Awww Nymmers that is so nice of you! :) You can still bid if you want him. Or I can figure out how to ship fish and you can have a baby. :P
Old 05-21-2011, 01:15 AM   #34 
nowzem

You mmummustmust (my phone totally typed all that nonsense on its own. Its a sign!) figure it out because I must have a baby too! Eggie and him would make such awesome babies :))) I may need multiple babies from that pair, teehee!
nowzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:40 AM   #35 
smellsfishie

Bahah!! Nowzem :P You can have baby(ies) too! His bid is up to $37 but my bf is so serious about him it's really funny. He's like "Whatever it takes" ... "We have to get him" lol. And he keeps reminding me of the black fire he wants (erg)... *spending lots of $$ on fish*... :P
Old 05-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #36 
Nymmers

Hehe. I may, I might not, it depends on how things go, I think you should get him. I could definitely try to help you finish out shipping, costs etc.. if you like. Maybe we could do a spawn trade or something when I spawn my males, I could give you a pair and you could give me one? Just a thought!
Old 05-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #37 
nowzem

NEAT! I know...I spend so much on fish and supplies. My husband is NOT on the bandwagon (he's too stingy? But he likes my fish too :) He hates the cat, so its always a plus if he isn't threatening to throw anything out, haha.
I hope you get him and he doesn't get too expensive! Stupid other bidders (just kidding :)) Yay fish! <3

BTW I want this guy so bad...but I can't pay $150...what if he was DOA?!!
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #38 
smellsfishie

Nymmers- what pairs are you breeding? You can inbox me if u want or post here, just don't want to get off topic too much for the op. I would def. be interested :D altho I am more looking for females right now.

Nowzem- ha! I was kinda thinking the same thing abt the other bidders but all in good fun :P I don't get why people bid war so early on... it just ups the price more! That's why I am waiting till the end... :P I saw that pink guy b4.. is he aquastar71's? My lula is from him. He was very nice and easy to work with. But I agree, $150 is alot for one fish... :/
Old 05-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #39 
nowzem

Yup...aquastar..love his fish too! I agree about bidding! You can just swoop in and last minute mega-bid haha :)
Old 05-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #40 
Nymmers

Wait till there is like 1-2 minutes left on the counter then bid. Make them irritated like 38 dollars! xD

I'll be spawning these males ->
Copper Dragon Marble HM Male http://www.aquabid.com/uploads/fwbettashm1306164002.jpg
Blue Dragon Marble OHM Male http://www.aquabid.com/uploads/fwbettashm1306162813.jpg
Then I have a yellow butterfly I'm thinking about spawning, and I'll be buying one more male to make my shipping worth it. But I haven't bought/chosen him yet.