Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #1 
kaleigh

Introduce Your Betta Fish!

Hello, I'm new to the betta fish community and I was interested in seeing all of the different betta fish you guys have! Post a picture and tell me about your fish!

This is my cute yellow pineapple veiltail. His name is Moses. He is currently recovering from fin rot. I love his little blue eyes. When I decided to get a betta fish, I was torn between him and a beautiful blue halfmoon with white fin tips. But when I put my finger to Moses's cup, I saw his blue eyes move to look at me and I just felt a special connection to him for some reason.
Attached Images

kaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:46 PM   #2 
BettaStarter24

Warning! Long Post!

Oh boy. I could go on. I have 6 boys. Misha, Blaine, Sammy, Oliver, Dean, and Crowley.

I'll start with Oliver as I've had him the longest out of my current boys.

Oliver is my Blue/Red Bicolor Halfmoon Rosetail. I'd guess him at almost a year now. If I estimate correctly he'll be one year in April. Second picture is him in the end of february, first is him when I got him.
Name:  Full Flare.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  30.8 KB
Name:  Oliver 2:26:15.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  17.5 KB

Next I'll do Dean, sticking with my pattern of order in which I got them.

Dean is my HM marble. He started as a Yellow Butterfly and has now started to get more blackish greyish blue on his tail and black spots on his body. He'll be one in July if I estimate correctly. (estimating that they were 3 months in store, as they are usually 3-4 months in the stores) so he is about 7-8 months old right now.

Name:  Dean 2:26:15.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  40.0 KB

Next is Sammy, my Multicolor VT male. I got him as a rescue from my school's psychology department. he was conditioned to be extremely aggressive to anything. He was bloated and clamped when i first got him. The first picture is him the day I brought him home, second picture is him at the end of February.

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 12.30.14 PM.png
Views: 108
Size:  207.2 KB
Name:  Sammy 2:26:15.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  67.5 KB

Next is Crowley, my Multicolor CT male. I got him after my SDeT, Castiel, was put down due to cancer. I had been wanting a Crowntail for a bit before then. I saw him and it was love at first sight if that could happen with fish. he will be one next September and he is about 6-7 months now.

Name:  Crowley 2:26:15.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  36.8 KB

The next guy is Misha, my blue/red/white marble HMPK. He is 8 months old and is from the Betta Shop. He came from the Blue Water HMPK competition team. The picture with the whiter face is him a few weeks ago, the picture with the more blue on the face is today.

Name:  Misha 2:26:15.jpg
Size:  58.3 KB
Name:  Misha After Right.jpg
Size:  42.6 KB

And finally comes Blaine, my white marble HMPK. I got him from the Betta Shop as well. He's four months now I got him as a solid platinum white, but soon he was developing blue spots on the ends of his fins. Since I got him, he's gotten a blue line around his anal, and then that disappeared and he has three spots on his anal fin, one on his dorsal.

Name:  White HMPK.jpg
Size:  28.7 KB
Name:  NG3.jpg
Size:  28.5 KB
Name:  NG4.jpg
Size:  27.7 KB
BettaStarter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:03 PM   #3 
realkandar

Smile

hai. this is my betta.
still have some but i'm not already have taking their pic.

their name:
-CT is Light
-CT Blue is Chuck
-HMPK Dragon is Woles
-HMPK Blackhead Mustard Gas is Bram
-HMPK Blackhead Steel Blue is Hulk
-HMPK Lavender is Panda
-Halfmoon Lavender is still dont have name, cause it's new from breeding

thanks for see my betta at here.
Attached Images

realkandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:21 PM   #4 
LolaQuigs

Welcome! Your betta is so cute!

I currently have two:

Cosmos the marble halfmoon doubletail

and Polaris, my brand new bicolor halfmoon
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:03 PM   #5 
violettec

Winston:

Oliver:

violettec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:04 PM   #6 
violettec

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaQuigs View Post
Welcome! Your betta is so cute!

I currently have two:

Cosmos the marble halfmoon doubletail

I really love his coloring!
violettec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:56 PM   #7 
fleetfish

Elvis - black copper marble halfmoon ....
I am head over heels in love with this handsome guy.

Sir Pennyroyal - green and yellow dragon veiltail. He's a very lucky petstore find.

Riot - blue/red veiltail - this little guy was sold as a female, believe it or not. He flares at everything and his fins are filling out :)

I also have a few females, one pineapple girl coloured like your male, and a lighter yellow one and I might be picking up a crowntail girl tomorrow ;)
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:21 AM   #8 
Supernoodle

Red face

OOOh ... I like threads like this! lol

Here are my 3 guys ..

Meet Tiberius! He was given to me in a tiny vase back in February and I quickly upgraded him to a 3 gallon.
He is super active ...maybe a little neurotic and his fins .... Ahhhhh ... so Blue :)
[IMG][/IMG]

Meet Raphael! He is a big boy! I saw him near death in Walmart, soooo I brought him home for $1! His fins have given me fits but they are looking better. I adore the look of his fins now but they are very thin .... can you say flare blowout?!! He looks like a watercolor painting to me and he has blue eyes :)

Meet Gabriel...or as we like to call him, Baby Gabey! He is a little orange and turq CT with turquoise eyes! I saw him at Walmart hell about a week and a half ago and just kept an eye on him. Well about 3 days ago he was still there and his water was nasssty. So, I brought him home. I am going to upgrade his tank in the next week or so. He is a wee one :) Makes Raphael look giant!
[IMG][/IMG]

obsessed :)
T
Supernoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:34 AM   #9 
Elleth

Arausio is a halfmoon marble and my first betta. He's an import from Thailand. He's my baby and a total sweetheart. :)

And Edgar. He's a delta tail from a local pet shop. Forgive his ragged appearance, he's decided that chewing on his tail is fun. >.< He's technically my husband's fish. Edgar is the feisty, fiery, kick butt one. :)

And we should be getting another on Monday.
Elleth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 05:03 PM   #10 
BamNeko

Oh fun I think my 3 have common faces in some threads. But I'll get pics of our other 2(my twin sisters and the one we share)
BamNeko is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
halfmoon, my betta, veiltail