omgosh! I really wish I hadn't found this thread. Not kidding.
When I found this site the other day - I thought there were 2 kinds of bettas. Male and female. THE END.
And then I learned how to properly habitat my guy. Started a wishlist on Amazon for a new setup. Its only at $600 right now.
Ok, so now Im going to have to un-retire so I can buy wishlist.
Last night I found THIS THREAD! Holy Crickets!
I literally stayed up all night drooling over fish pics. Kept taking my laptop in and making my Mr look (interrupting his WoW playing... hehehe)
Things I have learned about myself in the last 24 hours:
- My $3 fish is going to end up costing me a grand, I just know it. Dang me and my wanting a glorious new aquarium!
- I absolutely am in LOVE with the HALFMOONs. OMGOSH! Those tails and fins!!!
- I should not browse sites like aquabids
- I can not AFFORD sites like aquabids
- I will have a black and white halfmoon male, even if I have 'ta get a passport and go catch him myself!
Those black ones are sooooo gorgeous!
There was a teal halfmoon rosebud or something like that on aquabids too, that was just GORGEOUS!
You guys are bad on my Mr's wallet, I tell you what!