Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #3731 
PiscinePeacocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwinds View Post
PiscinePeacocks:
I don't know if she's still available but sirinut(?)farms had a blue and white marble with green/teal iridescence as well...thought she was gorgeous...looked similar to the girl you have bid on. I do the same thing and try to always buy a sibling female to go with the male!
Note: another breeder with some great bettas is Alex (polukoff)...check out "my bettas for sale!" Thread on this forum...also his girlfriend Bettascapes has awesome fish :)
Ravenwinds: sorry for the late reply. I only am able to be on here in spurts. I probably missed out on the Sirinut girl by now but thank you for pointing her out. I did manage to buy a sibling female too so hopefully between the two girls I will get some pretty babies! I will have to check out Polukof and bettascapes as well!

Ayala: Happy 18th Birthday!
PiscinePeacocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #3732 
PiscinePeacocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittipuppylove View Post
You have to be 18 to buy spray paint? Interesting...
LOL Yes you do! And, I recently bought some at Michaels and I had to get and employee to unlock the metal cage. On top of that, said employee had to take the can to the register to hold for me by their policy. I am a 40 something woman and still they won't release it to my custody until I pay for it at the register. Obviously, I wasn't carded for it, but you do have to be a legal adult. I believe it is an attempt to curb spray paint theft and tagging.

BTW, gorgeous fish! Love the colors!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #3733 
AyalaCookiejar

Interesting fact: you have to be 18 to buy spray paint but you can buy a machete at 16... Those can saw through bone. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I'm going to have a hayday tonight on AB... Now my tank just needs to cycle, darn it!!!
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #3734 
Chard56

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashm&1361660461
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #3735 
Chard56

I keep getting these on my face book page every day. They are trying to kill me!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #3736 
PiscinePeacocks

Gah! I wanted this fish so bad and was going to buy it but it was gone when I came back! Hope he lists another like him soon.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #3737 
creame172

i love the purple coppers! i hope i might have fry to turn out like this! it think these are my favorite!
creame172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #3738 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by creame172 View Post
i love the purple coppers! i hope i might have fry to turn out like this! it think these are my favorite!
That is a gorgeous color!!
I want one now lol
I've been trying to stay off Of the betta section of AB lately because I'll end up importing and I can't afford it :(
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #3739 
creame172

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
That is a gorgeous color!!
I want one now lol
I've been trying to stay off Of the betta section of AB lately because I'll end up importing and I can't afford it :(
then i shouldnt tell you this one is up for bid now... lol. i had a hard time closing the page.
creame172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #3740 
ravenwinds

Chard: OMG! That 1st male is gorgeous! Banleabettas sure has some nice strains...hey, do you still have "avatar" the fire dragon w/arrows on his cheeks?

So is the recent purple copper (from blimp33?...he's a great breeder! And he's wonderful to work with!)

Ayla: Happy Birthday!

Pitluv: Majcha is a wonderful guy to work with...we pen-pal'd for awhile after I bought my platinum orange cream dragon HM from him. My platinum had "pearl eyed" or scales over his eyes...but he could see/sense, just don't know how much...wasn't able to see enough to breed though (started beating crap out of female cuz she was asking to spawn :)...luckily I was watching because I suspected he wouldn't be able to spawn...anyway, it is very possible that the orange/ blue platinum marble (? Something like that :) is at least partially blind...IMHO.....coming from same breeder w/same colors for most part, probably have a common ancestor even though mine was HM and yours are HMPK...

Yes, I have to limit where I go on aquabid....and for how long as well! Too addicted :)
ravenwinds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this