Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #3741 
creame172

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwinds View Post
Chard: OMG! That 1st male is gorgeous! Banleabettas sure has some nice strains...hey, do you still have "avatar" the fire dragon w/arrows on his cheeks?

So is the recent purple copper (from blimp33?...he's a great breeder! And he's wonderful to work with!)

Ayla: Happy Birthday!

Pitluv: Majcha is a wonderful guy to work with...we pen-pal'd for awhile after I bought my platinum orange cream dragon HM from him. My platinum had "pearl eyed" or scales over his eyes...but he could see/sense, just don't know how much...wasn't able to see enough to breed though (started beating crap out of female cuz she was asking to spawn :)...luckily I was watching because I suspected he wouldn't be able to spawn...anyway, it is very possible that the orange/ blue platinum marble (? Something like that :) is at least partially blind...IMHO.....coming from same breeder w/same colors for most part, probably have a common ancestor even though mine was HM and yours are HMPK...

Yes, I have to limit where I go on aquabid....and for how long as well! Too addicted :)
Yes it is from Blimp33. I am very happy to hear that I am thinking about buying a female from him.
creame172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #3742 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwinds View Post
Chard: OMG! That 1st male is gorgeous! Banleabettas sure has some nice strains...hey, do you still have "avatar" the fire dragon w/arrows on his cheeks?
I have several with markings and arrows on their gill plates. I used to have one with a perfect M&M on both sides of her body. That was before I had a digital camera and the pictures I did take of her the film was double exposed. I did get one of her "Uncle K" though. This one looks like the hand for a pointer on the computer screen.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 AM   #3743 
ravenwinds

M&M...man I would've liked to see that, but "uncle K" is cute and the "k" so clear! Although, my favorite has to be Uncle Sam, there...that adorable HMPK in red, white, and blue...and the star stamped on his side! (my jaw dropped when I saw that one!)
Avatar had,arrows that were more clear, although that "hand/finger" pointer is pretty clear :)
The more fire dragons I see, the more I want a pair! They just shimmer...or crackle :)

Ok, gotta ask if Patriot is still available?
ravenwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #3744 
Catw0man

I'm loving this Fancy Koi just listed....don't know if to bid or not....already bidding on 3 other fish! Sorry...not sure how to post a pic as well....

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1362665948
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #3745 
Fenghuang

Dream sorority. If I had an enormous tropical pond and astronomical amount of money, of course.

Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #3746 
aemaki09

Love the sorority idea!
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #3747 
Fenghuang

Heh, yeah. I'm really love with the idea. There are around thirty or thirty five female bettas in that post... I have this vision of this huge naturally planted pond/tank thing.
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #3748 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenghuang View Post
Dream sorority. If I had an enormous tropical pond and astronomical amount of money, of course.
And it's posts like this that make me kick myself for at one time believing that female bettas were dull and boring. Lovely girls!
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #3749 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittipuppylove View Post
And it's posts like this that make me kick myself for at one time believing that female bettas were dull and boring. Lovely girls!
I think that everyone first being introduced to bettas believes this. (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #3750 
koincidenskis

OMG! there are so many beautiful pictures. Maybe I will purchase one on aquabid in the summer. Convenient timing since it will be my birthday

Here is my pick

It seems that in this forum you either love or hate crown tails, but I don't care because I am all for the color!
koincidenskis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this