Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-11-2011, 04:52 AM   #441 
smellsfishie

Rebekah, I know... I had knots in my stomach last night from it. Erg... Wasn't your red white and blue guy from Ninebettas also? I wonder if he is having fishy issues. Anyway, I asked him if he could send a different "plus 1" along with the one I bid on, because I want to see what else he might offer. If my guy dies in transport, I don't think I will be happy with a plain white betta. Not that he isn't beautiful, but there isn't the same "wow" factor that I have with the little spotty guy, who I have temporarily named "Pencil" ....haha! Don't ask me why! He reminds me of a pencil with his yellow and black spots... :P Anyway, I hope he lives...
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #442 
Nymmers

Me too! That sucks if he doesn't. =3 Maybe he just got really stressed seeing all the males and overworked himself? Since most the time they can't hide anywhere in their jars.

Hopefully he'll make it here alive and you'll have the magic touch!

I'm really starting to think my HMPK is female, his dorsal doesn't look annnything like other HMPK's I've seen, his tail is fine, probably just a weee long for a female, and his anal fin is shorter than HMPK. Sooo..

I like this female too, she looks like she'd fit with you Smellsfishie, if you ignore how she's fat with eggs my HMPK male's fins look EXACTLY like hers, he just isn't fat yet. lol

Nymmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #443 
PhilipPhish

I would KILL for those 3 girls! I want some Halfmoon Girls fro my Community tank. I might get some off aquabid too!
PhilipPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:49 AM   #444 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
and this one is to die for...

I was looking at him yesterday and wishing I could get him. so perty
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #445 
Neil D

^want
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #446 
nowzem

Yup, Ninebettas. He is selling me 2 for the one I got...and offered me a free white female (that I didn't want LOL). He is a really nice seller so I hope nothing crazy is going on with his fish! He really worked to make me happy after my fish died (although I'm still really bummed about that!)
nowzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #447 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowzem View Post
Yup, Ninebettas. He is selling me 2 for the one I got...and offered me a free white female (that I didn't want LOL). He is a really nice seller so I hope nothing crazy is going on with his fish! He really worked to make me happy after my fish died (although I'm still really bummed about that!)
give her to me! lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #448 
smellsfishie

Ooh I wouldn't mind a white female either. :) he is offering me 6 alternatives...who are STUNNING... I'm having a hard time deciding but one was posted earlier in this thread (actually a few) and um.... yeah. I'm debating between a solid yellow hm or a black,blue, and clear dragon hm. more knots...!
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #449 
PitGurl

@smellsfishie- I'm sorry to hear about your HM male. I hope he makes it. Are you using Jennifer as a transhipper this time? If your considering another male for eggie I'd probably go with the yellow male. Really weird about ninebettas fish. Both my guys were healthy and happy. Can't wait for pics! I think many of us have fish on the way this week. The female I bought just made the june 12th shippment.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #450 
DarkMoon17

Hmmm, well that's worrying. The male I got from Ninebettas a month ago was perfectly fine, but I just bought a male and 3 females from him who are supposed to come in the June 12th shipment. I sure do hope they are ok, I haven't heard from him in awhile. He is a great breeder/seller so I'm sure it will all work out.

smellsfishie you could always post the pics here so we can help, but then again, we might not be much help lol :]
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this