Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2013, 03:29 AM   #5021 
ravenwinds

Only have a smart(?)phone to use internet, but I don't get sound from betta hero or anyone else. I used to get sound you described on 2 other breeders' pages, moomoobettas was one...I think that was back when I had a blackberry...it seemed like it was a problem loading something on the page (like moomoo's pink banner)...I assumed it was a mistake w/loading a moving part of of the page.

So...I have gone totally overboard AND around the bend! This will be my biggest shipment EVER! I knew I should have stayed away from HMPK list but I totally fell in LOVE with the color combinations of blue/white/yellow that aemaki was searching for...all those adorable pics that catwoman found and posted! I have quite a few HMS and HMPKs coming my way in Linda's next shipment...think I'm at about 20 +/- a few.

Oh, and I too was totally impressed with (and fell in love with!) those gorgeous imbellis crosses and hybrids! I couldn't decide which green was more perfect, so I bought one of each! At least they're in the US :)
Intervention please...
ravenwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #5022 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwinds View Post
Only have a smart(?)phone to use internet, but I don't get sound from betta hero or anyone else. I used to get sound you described on 2 other breeders' pages, moomoobettas was one...I think that was back when I had a blackberry...it seemed like it was a problem loading something on the page (like moomoo's pink banner)...I assumed it was a mistake w/loading a moving part of of the page.

So...I have gone totally overboard AND around the bend! This will be my biggest shipment EVER! I knew I should have stayed away from HMPK list but I totally fell in LOVE with the color combinations of blue/white/yellow that aemaki was searching for...all those adorable pics that catwoman found and posted! I have quite a few HMS and HMPKs coming my way in Linda's next shipment...think I'm at about 20 +/- a few.

Oh, and I too was totally impressed with (and fell in love with!) those gorgeous imbellis crosses and hybrids! I couldn't decide which green was more perfect, so I bought one of each! At least they're in the US :)
Intervention please...
LOL.....I think I'm up to 20 fish this next shipment too.....and no "intervention" seems to be happening. But, unless I take over another room in the house and fill it with fish, I'm truly running out of space. I bought a couple of HMPKs for the first time, so that'll be interesting.....lol. I think I may have to rehome some of my "duplicate" fish (like I have 5 turquoise half moons that all look the same).
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #5023 
Deanna01

Quote:
I think I'm up to 20 fish this next shipment too
Cat, how does this work? If I order fish from multiple Taiwanese sellers, will the fish all ship at the same time? I'm worried about having to pay a fortune if they all arrive at different times.
Deanna01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #5024 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna01 View Post
Cat, how does this work? If I order fish from multiple Taiwanese sellers, will the fish all ship at the same time? I'm worried about having to pay a fortune if they all arrive at different times.
Oh, don't worry, the Thai sellers keep track of each transhipper's ship date and hold on to your fish until the correct date for your transhipper. So, all the different sellers will send your fish to the transhipper on their ship date and they arrive at the same time. The transhipper generally has a ship date every 2 to 4 weeks and that is when the fish would be sent (not just whenever the fish is sold).
Old 05-20-2013, 08:57 AM   #5025 
Deanna01

Oh! Drat! If I had known it worked that way, I'd have picked out a ton of different girls from different sellers already. :) Ah well.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:02 AM   #5026 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna01 View Post
Oh! Drat! If I had known it worked that way, I'd have picked out a ton of different girls from different sellers already. :) Ah well.
LOL....yeah, that's how I got hooked into buying so many at a time! If you're paying the shipping for one, you may as well get......12.....or 30.....lol.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #5027 
keepsmiling

Hello, new here and coming back to bettas. I have an AB bid on a Dragon plakat. Does anyone have experience with Jesse in Miami? Is Jennifer back doing transshipping? When I had a betta last, Jennifer was out, and there was an older fellow doing the FL shipments. I guess he is now out.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #5028 
Deanna01

Jennifer is doing trans-shipping still. The shipment I had from her was very well packed and safe.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #5029 
keepsmiling

Thank you Deanna. I might opt for her then. I know she has been shipping a long time. I just wish she would take phone calls. I always feel better actually talking to someone. I have several days to see if I win, it's a long auction. In the meantime I have a bid on a vintage tank. The type with the slate bottom and SS rim.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #5030 
Deanna01

Oh, nice! Best of luck in your auction!

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this