Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #5091 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsBettas View Post
You are too kind. Would PayPal work when we do this?
Absolutely! :)

Oh, here's a male I just got this shipment from TMTbetta....I bet that girl is his sibling!
Attached Images

Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #5092 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Probably! TMT has awesome fish.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #5093 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
I bought popcorn! That makes 6 on this next shipment to Linda! I hope I don't find anymore. I'm running out of room! I'm about to post pics of all my recent purchases once I get my laptop turned back on
Popcorn is gorgeous! Perfect name, too! (only 6, huh? lol)
Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 AM   #5094 
Senshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwinds View Post
Senshine: it sounds like you might have waited too long on super yellow girl(?)...happens to all of us...I think of it as a way the universe is telling you "not" to do something...if too many obstacles jump out in front of you, stop and think if there's a reason to not do whatever you're doing....maybe yellow is a boy...or that she would die on her way to you (shrugs :)
You know what they say: "there are other/more bettas in Thailand...oops, how did that go..."....fish in the sea!"

LOVE: popcorn (aemaki's current love interest) and that HM blue marble w/touch of yellow...almost added him to the box leaving Thailand on 27th....think he looks like sunset on a cloudy day with just a few rays of sunshine peeking through the clouds!
I was kind of thinking the same thing sigh.. But she is still there so I do still have a chance hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbettabest View Post
Did you end up buying him Senshine?? He is soooo pretty *sigh*
Soon after you two posted about him he was bought by someone else unfortunately..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catw0man View Post
Hey Senshine! Sorry....haven't been on much the last couple of days. Didn't mean to leave you hanging....I saw the other bid on the yellow "girl", but I thought I might be you (since many people use a different name on Aquabid). It might be best to leave the bright yellow one at this point....the others you like are beautiful as well!
It's fine! I was just really freaking out lol. I've been stressed lately which doesn't mix well with trying to get some amazing fishies.
Siwat has confirmed that the yellow girl is in fact a girl and she is ready to spawn.
Senshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #5095 
aemaki09

#1 - Bought him because I'm sure he'll go blind soon with that DS over his eyes, and I don't want someone less experienced to see him and say "oooh ahhh I want to continue that line!!" and then breed him and end up with more blind babies. Plus, he's stunning!

#2 -- a bit of buyers remorse on him -- but at the time of purchase I was trying to add fish to the shipment fast and he was cute!

#3 -- eye candy. Skyewillow pointed her out originally and I bid on this girl for her, but then I ended up falling in love and now she's getting one of my other girls instead LOL

#4 -- An oddball -- she is from the same seller as #3 -- went through a bidding war for her, but still paid less than the BIN on her

#5 -- because I love aquastar's bettas and this guy was one of the cheaper I've seen in the eagle pattern of his recently,probably because of the super long anal. I've already got who I think are his brother and sister

#6 -- Popcorn! LOL Just because he's gorgeous. Seller is 0/0 feedback so I'm a bit worried, but he's gorgeous and I couldn't resist

Edit:: yes catw0man, only 6! lol that's a lot for me, I'm a broke college student, this will be my last betta buying spree for a while. These guys will make 12 imports total in the last month!

Last edited by aemaki09; 05-22-2013 at 01:35 AM.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #5096 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshine View Post
I was kind of thinking the same thing sigh.. But she is still there so I do still have a chance hehe.

Soon after you two posted about him he was bought by someone else unfortunately..

It's fine! I was just really freaking out lol. I've been stressed lately which doesn't mix well with trying to get some amazing fishies.
Siwat has confirmed that the yellow girl is in fact a girl and she is ready to spawn.
Oh, boy! Or, in this case....GIRL....lol. I just sent Siwat an email asking about the yellow female....I also bid on her because I figured even if she was a short-finned "he", that the colour was worth it. Anyway, I'm the high bidder right now, so hopefully will win and then we can discuss getting her to you if you still want her. Not trying to steal your fishie....just didn't want her to get away and I felt bad I didn't respond to your PMs earlier! :)

Last edited by Catw0man; 05-22-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #5097 
DoctorWhoLuver

Aemaki - I saw those two girls on Aquabid and was considering bidding. They're gorgeous :D congrats :)
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #5098 
Senshine

If I can find a really nice male (any help is awesome btw!) then I am 100% still interested in her~! The butterflies are still there ahha. I think I am going to get the DT blue and yellow female I posted earlier as well as she is interesting and pretty. Do you think her colour will change?

Last edited by Senshine; 05-22-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Senshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #5099 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshine View Post
If I can find a really nice male (any help is awesome btw!) then I am 100% still interested in her~! The butterflies are still there ahha. I think I am going to get the DT blue and yellow female I posted earlier as well as she is interesting and pretty. Do you think her colour will change?
I don't think her colour will change....can't guarantee it, but I don't think so.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:44 AM   #5100 
keepsmiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
#1 - Bought him because I'm sure he'll go blind soon with that DS over his eyes, and I don't want someone less experienced to see him and say "oooh ahhh I want to continue that line!!" and then breed him and end up with more blind babies.
What does DS mean? All of your new fish are awesome, congrats!
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this