Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #5461 
DoctorWhoLuver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janan View Post
xThen she probably hasn't shipped the fish yet. Did you send her an email?
Not yet. Does it usually take three days to organize the fish and ship out? Just curious.
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #5462 
Kyurem150

Beautiful!! Abandoned tranship?? http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1370291058
Kyurem150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #5463 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhoLuver View Post
Not yet. Does it usually take three days to organize the fish and ship out? Just curious.
I talked with her on the phone the other day. She had 600+ fish to sort through to get shipped out.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #5464 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Abandoned tranship... Bascically the buyer didn't pay the transhipper in time so the transhipper is left stuck with the fish, and they now have the right to re-auction it.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #5465 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
He definitely looks gold with a black dragonfly band. What is with these new Mustard's? They are not mustard's at all ><

He is gorgeous though!
Yes, this whole "Mustard" label has gotten out of control. So many sellers are using it to refer to ANY fish with any amount of yellow in its fins.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #5466 
DoctorWhoLuver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
I talked with her on the phone the other day. She had 600+ fish to sort through to get shipped out.
Oh wow. Okay, I understand x]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsBettas View Post
Abandoned tranship... Bascically the buyer didn't pay the transhipper in time so the transhipper is left stuck with the fish, and they now have the right to re-auction it.
Wait.. does this mean she's going to re-auction them? Because, she never gave us a time to pay by, and we already paid her..
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:28 PM   #5467 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhoLuver View Post
Oh wow. Okay, I understand x]

Wait.. does this mean she's going to re-auction them? Because, she never gave us a time to pay by, and we already paid her..
I don't think she'd be re-auctioning your fish, since you paid....she's just needing time to get all the fishies shipped out. However, if someone doesn't pay the tranship fees (even though they've paid for the fish), then the fish is "unclaimed" and becomes the transhipper's property. Then they would re-auction the fish.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:01 AM   #5468 
ravenwinds

Yeah, Matt's comment just referred to that red dragon HMPK about 1page back.
It wasn't part of conversation on Linda's shipment. No worries. I haven't paid her but I know how crazy it can be. She is so busy (cuz she's the best transhipper!!) Most of time she sends my shipment out on Thursday.
Our fish are in the best possible hands. I have about 20bettas waiting to get sorted, but I know I'll be one of the last because she knows I won't get upset if she has to delay things and because I couldn't tell her exactly how many (and from who) bettas I'm supposed to be getting,LOL!!
ravenwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:22 AM   #5469 
keepsmiling

Please, serious bidders only!! Do not bid if you do not intend to follow through with the purchase. NO Minors (PLEASE no more minors I am begging you) and NO Deadbeats Please! I have no patience for either, sorry. ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING, that way if you do not like the answer you do not have to work with me. Because sometimes I will say “No”. If you want more pictures and I tell you NO, do not harass me to the ends of the earth (just get over it and moveon). If you don’t like it that I don’t answer my phone and prefer email, DO NOT BID. Do not expect for me to be sitting by my computer 24/7 waiting to answer YOUR email. Do not expect to send me payment then email me and say SHIP MY FISH TODAY. I may not be home and can not jump up, pack a fish and run to the post office at a moment’s notice. So if you expect me to do that, DO NOT BID! Read my web page first, if you don’t like how I do business, DO NOT BID! Last but not least, if you threaten me, all communication will be ended and the transaction will be cancelled. Thanks :o)

It looks like someone is getting fed up with all the nonsense.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:35 AM   #5470 
Deanna01

Calling LizBeth! There are three really pretty white females up now, all a bit different:

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1370186407
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1370272930
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1370272936

Last edited by Deanna01; 05-31-2013 at 05:38 AM.
Deanna01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this