Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #6191 
Janan

aemaki09, if I didn't hear from the breeder of the big ear I missed, I mentioned bidding on her. But go ahead. I am the worlds worst about making up my mind.
Janan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #6192 
percyfyshshelley

Catw0man, sorry to hear her you're going though. I've battled depression and anxiety since I was a teen, and I I know how draining it can be. How even small tasks seem like they can take so much effort. Hang in there, and do whatever you need to do and take care of yourelf! I know it sounds trite and I get annoyed when people say it to me but I'll say it again--take care of yourself!
percyfyshshelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #6193 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janan View Post
aemaki09, if I didn't hear from the breeder of the big ear I missed, I mentioned bidding on her. But go ahead. I am the worlds worst about making up my mind.
Go ahead and take her if you want! I just remembered now many fish I've bought this round and how much money I've spent (wayyyyy too much!) kind of put me off the idea of buying anymore
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:00 AM   #6194 
keepsmiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsmiling View Post
So I am super ticked off about AB, or rather a certain seller from AB right now. I was told by both transhippers that the flights for my fish were delayed until the 21st and the 24th. Less than an hour ago the seller informs me that my white fish has been here in south Florida, at a totally different transhipper since June 6th. wth?
I wrote to them....will see what happens.
So last night I wrote to Jesse, to ask if they had my fish?
They replied that they have not received a shipment since last month, and this week's shipment was cancelled. They said they do not have my fish.I asked the seller~ If you sent me the fish on June 6th as you say, why did you send me a message on June 9th saying you still had it? And why is the transhipper now saying they do not have it? So now I am totally lost. I am sure it is difficult to juggle all of the different fish, but really? This is ridiculous. I am done.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:46 AM   #6195 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsmiling View Post
So last night I wrote to Jesse, to ask if they had my fish?
They replied that they have not received a shipment since last month, and this week's shipment was cancelled. They said they do not have my fish.I asked the seller~ If you sent me the fish on June 6th as you say, why did you send me a message on June 9th saying you still had it? And why is the transhipper now saying they do not have it? So now I am totally lost. I am sure it is difficult to juggle all of the different fish, but really? This is ridiculous. I am done.
Check fishlover007's auctions on AB. That's Jesse, if he had your fish for that long, it'd probably be up for auction right now...just in case he forgot he had it and the seller really did sell it.
I've had problems like this before. Seller was a complete idiot and kept telling me "he sent me wrong" something. At first I figured it was the wrong Transhipper, then I figured it'd be the wrong fish...finally he got back to me and said that I misunderstood and the fish was on its way to Linda. It was a massive anxiety attack that turned out to be completely unneccessary. Hopefully what is going on with your seller is similar to what happened in my case and that he's just a dumba** that just doesn't know how to speak English correctly but will have your fish to you, rather than the mess that is happening now.

Do you mind if I ask which seller it is? I'd like to avoid him if possible
Old 06-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #6196 
keepsmiling

I am sorry you went through such a mess as well! Thanks for the tip about fishlover's auction. he does not have him up. But who knows, he could have sold him by now since he never heard from me!
Am I allowed to say? I will post it, if it is not allowed please remove this moderators.
It is Somsak Bettas.

Last edited by keepsmiling; 06-20-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #6197 
keepsmiling

Here is the link the seller sent me last night. What is this and how come it was never shown to me before?
http://betta-fever.com/webboard/index.php?topic=3770.0
I feel this is just way wrong. It is the buyer who authorizes which transhipper to use, not the seller. I told him since he has clearly lost the fish, or has no clue where it is, and I did not authorize Jesse as my transhipper, he owes me a full refund. We will see what happens with that. I certainly do not want anything from him other than my money. I feel bad for the poor fish.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #6198 
aemaki09

Oh crap, I just went through him. (You are allowed to post his name)
That e-mail he sent you last night was probably attached to one of the first emails you recieved from him. That is how it came to me and I never would have noticed it until I went through everything trying to find where he put his PayPal address. If you told him that you wanted it to go through another Transhipper, then he should have listened, he understood when I told him that I wanted mine to go through Linda, so I don't understand the problem there, but I agree, he is at fault and owes you a refund. If he finds the fish then maybe something can e worked out, but it's not your fault in anyway unless you didn't tell him which shipper to go through in the first place, which I'm sure you did

Sorry if that was full of rambling, still kind of early for me!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #6199 
keepsmiling

I will go back and look, but honestly I had never seen that link before. You could be right, I may have assumed it was just a link to his website or something. Still, he knew I was going through Jennifer. This is the first mention of the shipper Jesse, who I do not even know at all. Crazy mess..huh?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #6200 
aemaki09

Right, some sellers automatically assume that you want your fish to go to whoever is next, and unless you tell them otherwise, then they will go there...but since you did mention to him you wanted Jennifer, it's his fault for not listening so you should be able to get a refund

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this