What about if each one is a different breeder? Just pay it and get it over with?
That's what I do, usually all my fish come from different breeders, so once I win the auction, I e-mail the seller asking for total and paypal address, once he gets back to me I pay him as soon as I can get money into my paypal account. I figure if i wait, then I'll forget about it.
Most sellers don't mind if you wait, if you think that you may buy more fish from them, but they do prefer quick payment.
I'm sure Catwoman has more experience with it than I do, so she may have a better answer, but IME this is the best way for me to do it.
Thanks, that's what I will do. Have you ever changed your mind and not wanted the fish after all? I bid on two fish from one breeder and if I could get out of it without issues, I would. I have already won the one I want. What if I paid for the one and sent him a confirmation of payment, then ask if I can remove my bid on the other? Will that fly without issues?
The last few days was my first time bidding on fish but I would bid on fish then categorize them by seller. I specifically tried to stick to the smallest amount of sellers to go through or I'd just get too confused, lol. If I had more than one bid on the same seller I would wait until all the bids ended before I paid. I think you can do it either way though. Most of the auctions I bid on from the same breeder would end around the same time, anyways. I also asked sellers I had bids on if they had fish I was specifically looking for, like a super red and solid yellow so I wouldn't need to search around for one.
There was a fish from MAJCHA FARMS that I bid on and no longer wanted because it wouldn't be shipped the same day as all my others and he said I would need to bid more on her if I wanted her to be shipped that day....which I didn't want to do. I just said never mind to her and picked out another fish from him. He didn't really seem upset or anything.
Of course, of course!! Personalities are half of what makes them beautiful!
I'm really, seriously debating this drive, I'll have to ask to see if I can borrow the car! My truck would never make it out of Rhode Island lol
LOL...well, it would be lovely to meet you in person! I wish I could invite you to stay overnight in my home, but I'm currently living with my mom (and my daughters, of course) and I don't have room. But, I can see us meeting up in, say, Niagara Falls or something.....that would be closer for you than coming all the way to Toronto and I could bring my daughters and make an outing of it (they've never seen the falls). It's all very possible!