Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #6671 
Lamb

How about this guy? If you ask the seller he might have others to choose from.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...asd&1374286208
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #6672 
Fenghuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
How about this guy? If you ask the seller he might have others to choose from.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...asd&1374286208
No... Vasuki was a multicoloured marble. He had green, blue, black, red, purple, pink, and white on him. Thanks a lot though, Lamb. I'm not expecting to find another betta like Vasuki. It's just wishful thinking.
Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #6673 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenghuang View Post
40 gallon longs are really nice. But they are already just as long as a standard 55... Bigger is better, right? ;)

I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed. No matter how hard I look, I can't find a betta that looks like Vasuki. /:

Oh, my.....55 gallon? Yummy.....but I'm supposed to be cutting back....and I really do have to....

Feng, what about this boy that I bought from Patsayawan about a month ago? He's kinda similar to Vasuki....
Attached Images

Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #6674 
Fenghuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catw0man View Post
Oh, my.....55 gallon? Yummy.....but I'm supposed to be cutting back....and I really do have to....

Feng, what about this boy that I bought from Patsayawan about a month ago? He's kinda similar to Vasuki....
Don't you have tons of tanks already? What's one more? :P Lol, but in all seriousness, don't take on another tank if it will overwhelm you.

That does look more like Vasuki! Moo-stash was from that seller as well. Is he just blue and white though?
Old 07-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #6675 
Graceful

I wish Aquabid sellers would comment on the temperament of their fish. I guess I want a more "personal" description of each betta... not just the surface, like breed and color.

I guess I'm better off picking one at my LFS! I need a very docile fish for my tank, or I'll have to either take him back, or get rid of my rasboras. I don't want to do either of those things.
Graceful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #6676 
percyfyshshelley

Quote:
LOL....I'm starting to get tempted into going ahead and getting the 37 gallon with stand to go on the only vacant wall in my bedroom (my original plan...lol), but there's not really, technically enough room there to put the tank and be able to walk by it comfortably. And the 20 gallon fit perfectly into this lowered "desk" area in the kitchen counter....so I can't actually put another one beside it...lol.

But.....that didn't stop me from bidding on those 3 ladies I liked....they're just too delicious!
Well, Catw0man, how important is it, really, to be able to walk about comfortably in your own bedroom lol? Priorities, just sayin' :)
percyfyshshelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:48 AM   #6677 
Catw0man

Quote:
Don't you have tons of tanks already? What's one more? :P Lol, but in all seriousness, don't take on another tank if it will overwhelm you.

That does look more like Vasuki! Moo-stash was from that seller as well. Is he just blue and white though?
All of you are such bad influences!!! lol

Feng, my spotted fish has areas coming up now that have a reddish look (as some white bettas will get). He's quite striking. I was thinking that I could send him back with Lilnaugrim into the U.S.(she's planning a foray into Canada to get some of my "extra" fish in the fairly near future) and maybe she could ship him to you, if you liked him well enough.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:45 AM   #6678 
Fenghuang

Quote:
Feng, my spotted fish has areas coming up now that have a reddish look (as some white bettas will get). He's quite striking. I was thinking that I could send him back with Lilnaugrim into the U.S.(she's planning a foray into Canada to get some of my "extra" fish in the fairly near future) and maybe she could ship him to you, if you liked him well enough.
Thank you for offering. :') He is beautiful, but I couldn't ask that of you... Are you sure?
Old 07-20-2013, 01:55 AM   #6679 
Starchild21

Quote:
I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed. No matter how hard I look, I can't find a betta that looks like Vasuki. /:

What about this guy Feng?
I know he isn't identical but still looks sweet :)

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1374360611
Starchild21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:19 AM   #6680 
Lamb

Quote:
No... Vasuki was a multicoloured marble. He had green, blue, black, red, purple, pink, and white on him. Thanks a lot though, Lamb. I'm not expecting to find another betta like Vasuki. It's just wishful thinking.
I'm sorry for your loss, he was GORGEOUS... I'll keep an eye out in the stores here. Who knows, might run into one like him, but I think he was definitely one of a kind.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this