Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #6821 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team
 
lilnaugrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Ah okay! Thanks Critter! That does make sense ^_^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #6822 
Hail0788
Member
 
Hail0788's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lafayette, La
Quote:
Originally Posted by CritterNut View Post
I saw a red marble male that would go perfectly with that female. I also saw this fish, super pretty!


I placed a bid on him. He will be mine! Lol
Hail0788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #6823 
CritterNut
Member
 
CritterNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Picayune, Mississippi (Near New Orleans, LA)
Congratulations! He's really gorgeous! Have you thought of any names yet?
CritterNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #6824 
Hail0788
Member
 
Hail0788's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lafayette, La
Quote:
Originally Posted by CritterNut View Post
Congratulations! He's really gorgeous! Have you thought of any names yet?
I was thinking of Two face or split. I'm still thinking of other names.
Hail0788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #6826 
CritterNut
Member
 
CritterNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Picayune, Mississippi (Near New Orleans, LA)
Nice! Laser might be good too. I just say that because I'm a big nerd and the neon blue makes me think of light sabers. XD OH CALL HIM LUKE! Lol! I just realized that we live super close to each other! I was in Slidell yesterday! I live a half hour away!
CritterNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #6827 
Hail0788
Member
 
Hail0788's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lafayette, La
Quote:
Originally Posted by CritterNut View Post
Nice! Laser might be good too. I just say that because I'm a big nerd and the neon blue makes me think of light sabers. XD OH CALL HIM LUKE! Lol! I just realized that we live super close to each other! I was in Slidell yesterday! I live a half hour away!
Lol those are cute names too. I actually just moved to Lafayette but Slidell is my home town.
Hail0788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #6828 
Lamb
Member
 
Lamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Darn, Lamb got to the popcorn girl lol, that's okay, there will be other's like her! The one good thing about the Betta world, there's bound to be a duplicate somewhere!!

p.s. Catw0man is the best ever, just thought everyone should know
I heard I was mentioned here! I'm SO SORRY!!!! I have been searching for a koi and have been typing in searches marbles and grizzles and yellows and reds, and oranges. And I couldn't find any and at like 3 this morning when baby woke, I saw the yellow koi girl! O.O I'm sorry! If you want her you can have her!!! I can just email the seller and see if she can send it to you and then maybe just pay me for her. I feel so bad!!! :(
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #6829 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team
 
lilnaugrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
I heard I was mentioned here! I'm SO SORRY!!!! I have been searching for a koi and have been typing in searches marbles and grizzles and yellows and reds, and oranges. And I couldn't find any and at like 3 this morning when baby woke, I saw the yellow koi girl! O.O I'm sorry! If you want her you can have her!!! I can just email the seller and see if she can send it to you and then maybe just pay me for her. I feel so bad!!! :(
It's all good! As I mentioned in your PM, totally fine! I've got my sights set on a different girl anyway ^_^ but thank you very much Koi's are popping up much more often these day's so I'm sure there'll be another down the road!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #6830 
snowflake311
Member
 
snowflake311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Tahoe,CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CritterNut View Post
Yeah, that's how it works for me. I put in a max and I get it for the minimum all the time. I think that person was doing it wrong.
You guys are right the person that is bidding is doing it wrong.
snowflake311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aquabid? Vocaloid Betta Chat 5 03-30-2011 08:03 PM
My Aquabid Wants WashingtonCowgirl Betta Pictures 32 12-13-2010 11:38 PM
First AquaBid buy! Learn To Fly Betta Chat 7 09-18-2010 04:10 PM
Aquabid Oakly Betta Chat 2 08-06-2010 02:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.