Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #6911 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
A wall. In your living room. "And this is the Betta Wall. All tail types and every color, arraigned accordingly in rainbow effect."

...I so want to do that now
That's literally been my dream since I've first started keeping bettas...it would be so awesome.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:13 PM   #6913 
Lamb

I was looking at that platinum girl earlier!!! :)
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #6914 
KoriC

Hey guys. I lurk this thread quite often and I'm curious if anyone from Canada has heard anything from Hung Pham lately? The last time I purchased from Aquabid the correspondence went very smoothly, and it's been a few days since I sent my initial email.
KoriC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #6915 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoriC View Post
Hey guys. I lurk this thread quite often and I'm curious if anyone from Canada has heard anything from Hung Pham lately? The last time I purchased from Aquabid the correspondence went very smoothly, and it's been a few days since I sent my initial email.
Oh good I'm not the only one. I sent a email about 4 day's back now and haven't heard a thing. I had PM'd Catw0man about it since she's quite experienced ^_^ but haven't gotten a reply yet either, but I think she'll be on soon again. But yeah, I had also been wondering if that was normal or not. I assume he's quite busy as well.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #6916 
Catw0man

Quote:
Hung is not the best communicator in the world....but it is possible that he's away this week or something. I will also email him and see if he responds to me (since he's made so much money off of me, he better...lol). If I don't get a response, I can also contact Muoi, the contact person where I've been picking up my fish.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #6917 
KoriC

That's good to hear. I've only purchased once before this time, so I wasn't entirely sure whether or not consistency was his thing. Hopefully we hear something soon c:
Old 08-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #6918 
Catw0man

Quote:
That's good to hear. I've only purchased once before this time, so I wasn't entirely sure whether or not consistency was his thing. Hopefully we hear something soon c:
I went to email Hung and found out that he had emailed ME! lol....so it looks like the ship date may be this coming Sunday, but don't quote me on that....he didn't say when it was, just asked me how many fish I was getting "this time". I would try emailing him again if you still haven't received a response to your previous message.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #6919 
KoriC

I've received a message asking how many I was getting as well. I'm waiting for a solid price now, so in light of hearing back I thought I'd post the fish that I ended up purchasing c:

Old 08-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #6920 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

This time... Lol.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this