Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2011, 02:30 AM   #11 
Ragdoll

Well, boo. Thanks for telling me, Pandora. I hope yours is working well!
Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:32 AM   #12 
Thunderloon

There should be no loose parts at all, it takes a fair bit of tugging to get the intake off new ones. That one's been damaged and shouldn't have been put back on the shelf.
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #13 
Pandora

My 2.5 mini bow works great. The filter is very quiet and seems to perform just right for the tank size. It also doesn't create a lot of turbulance (at least at the water level I have it at) so it should be perfect for the betta I plan to get soon.

When you exchange yours, you might open the box of the new one and examine it to make sure it does not have the same problem as the one you bought initially.

I had to drive to a couple stores to get mine because the first store was out. Petco had the best price.
Pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:57 AM   #14 
Ragdoll

Thank you all so much for your replies. My mom was able to get the filter exchanged for a working one from the store. It works great and it IS a lot quieter than I expected. My betta loves his new home.

Thanks again for all of your help! :)
Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote