Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-23-2011, 06:36 PM   #1 
Ethan

Calling all young betta breeders so we can exchange experience upon the wonderful wor

Calling all young betta breeders so we can exchange experience upon the wonderful world of bettas & beyond

ages 12-19

I just wanted all the young betta breeders on this post to share experience because all the older members have bred bettas for years so I thought it would be fun for all the younger betta breeders to introduce themselves and share betta experience with each other like a young betta community.

I'll start off
Hi my names Ethan I'm 12 and a betta lover and breeder well going to after I succefuly raise fry hehe.....I am a mature kid and enjoy various things to do like playing games,taking walks ect. I think every young person should not be shot off because of there age but be respected because of there responsibilitys to there bettas. I want to say I love this website and I think we should all share our experience with each other. I am responsible and I don't like to say anything nasty to people so please be respecfull when posting in this thread. I rareley ever do I don't like to hurt peoples feelings. And I'm responsible to my bettas. I would gladly invite anyone who is 12-19 to this post if you have the same respect for others like I do. And if you won't say anything to hurt others feelings. So the last thing I'm going to say is go betta crazy and have fun just make sure to have fun and only talk about things responsibly and appropiate.

greetings,
ethannnnepic1/Ethan
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #2 
Ethan

Admins plz close this old thread

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....ighlight=ethan

I thought it would be good to start off new especially after that thread being months and months old! Not only that but for the newer members
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
young fishkeepers