Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #1 
smellsfishie

Angry Transhipper Trouble... AGAIN!

Really getting sick of dealing with people who are so flipping irresponsible and unprofessional. ugh... 2nd fish from AB, and a different transhipper, who happens to be a complete idiot. I emailed this person 7 days ago and have had several emails back and forth all for ONE question... WHAT IS THE COST OF EXPRESS SHIPPING? They took their time to answer me (after they received my fish), told me the wrong charge, then when I sent them the $ by paypal, they are now telling me that was not the total price... and they did not ship my fish out today like they said they would. Then they yelled at me in an email telling me I didn't read the whole email!! lol... Seriously... Freakin idiot. I will never deal with this person again, and after I get my fish, I will be happy to tell you all WHO TO AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #2 
MrVampire181

Who is it? Some transhippers are better than others...IMO Linda and Jennifer are the better two and should be the ones you use. I've heard lots of complaints about the other ones.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #3 
smellsfishie

Linda was nice and the guy helping her (Brad?) was nice too, but what was not nice was not getting any notice that she was hospitalized... until I tracked her down. They need to work that out so whoever is using them gets a notice that they need to contact the guy at the pet store and set everything up with him. From now on, if I use a transhipper, I will pick Jennifer. I have never used Jennifer before but she gets rave reviews, so, worth a shot. The person I am dealing with right now cannot even form complete sentences in English... BAD sign!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #4 
smellsfishie

I only say it like that because this person is really difficult to communicate with. I have nothing against people who have moved to the US and can't form complete sentences in English. My mother is from a foreign country, and she has some trouble with forming complete sentences while writing/typing... BUT then again she is not trying to run a business where email communication is key, and being able to communicate effectively through text is imperative to her line of work.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #5 
PitGurl

I've used Jennifer twice and had no problems. Great communication and fast shippment.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #6 
smellsfishie

They really need to have a transhipper feedback form on aquabid, or something, so people can make educated choices about who to use... instead of having to randomly select someone. I chose this one because of location........... stupid. I probably would have had my fish on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY if I chose a different transhipper...... anyway, just letting it all out!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #7 
smellsfishie

Pitgurl, I think that is how I need to go next time. If there is a next time. :)
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #8 
MrVampire181

Ahhh I think I know who it is. Yes Linda and Brad are both nice and they put everything they can into getting the fish packed carefully and shipped out. But I've seen other transhippers do terrible jobs packing...Julie Tran uses small styro boxes inside bigger boxes....so your fish are moving around the whole time. I'm not sure exactly how the others ship but I know Linda and Jennifer do good jobs.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #9 
JKfish

Ouch, I'm sorry about that D: Hopefully everything is worked out smoothly.

Jennifer... that's all I have to say~ She was wonderful, helpful, friendly, and was quick to reply with everything I needed to know, and everything went perfectly ^-^.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #10 
smellsfishie

I guess I learned my lesson the hard way.