Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-24-2011, 06:27 PM   #1 
carzz

If I were a Betta fish....

If I were a betta fish, I would sooo kill off any frogs or snails living with me. :) Horrible, but they'd come across as some foreign object that MOVES!!! My mind would go into overdrive, and I'd pull out the big guns!
Haha, but I know a a lot of people love their frogs, and snails!

If I were a betta fish, I'd be a halfmoon betta! I'd be lime green with a black head too.

If I were a betta fish, I'd live in my own 20 gallon tank. :) But it'd be pretty damned awesome. My human would spoil me with live plants, and my furniture would be like, roman/greek themed. But only until I was bored, and then my human would go out and buy $500 dollars worth of new furniture. This time, it might be ship wrecked themed. Or maybe, fantasy themed. A nice big castle, a bunch of dragon statues....

If I were a betta fish, I would have a friend. They'd maybe get me a molly whose black... Or maybe one that looks like a cow. And I'd call my friend, Cow. And he'd call me Lime. And Cow would help me with destroying all the snails and frogs that try to tear down our fort, or take over our ship, or rampage our castle.

If I were a betta, I'd eat anything I wanted!! :D Because my human loves Cow and I.

And If I were a betta, I'd blow a big bubble nest. SOOO huge that Cow might complain. But I'd just blow more bubbles. And my bubble nest would get so big, that my human would buy me a fiance.

Her name might be Candy. Because she is the color of cotton candy. And she's a crowntail.

If I were a betta, I'd become depressed when Cow died. I would hid in my castle, alone, after I saw him lying at the top of the sky, where the water meets the outside. I'd watch as Human takes Cow away. Only to give my a frog as a new friend.

If I were a betta, I'd leave that frog alone, watching him destoy my bubble nest I blew a day before Cow left. I'd watch the alien take over my castle. And eat my food.

And If I were a betta fish, I would swim and wriggle around in my water, every time I saw my human.

And If I were a betta fish, I would one day swim under the rainbow bridge. I'd feel the fresh water against my fins, which were no longer torn from all the fights and battles against the snails and frogs. I'd see Cow again, and be so happy, I'd never be sad again.

And then, because I'm a betta, I'd see my human, once more, by the rainbow bridge.
carzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #2 
YoshesMom

darn those frogs...poor cow:(
YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #3 
carzz

Haha yeah... I was bored. If you were a betta, what would
You do?
carzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #4 
Arashi Takamine

If I was a betta I'd be a crowntail. My rays would be nice and long and I would never bite them. I would live in a sorority of my sisters all different tail types and colors. Some of us would be dragons and our best playmates (or playthings depending on the sister) would be neon tetra's and cory cats. We'd rough play and I would be the boss monkey of my tank. My name would be Nova because of my orange dalmation coloring. Our tetras would help us all get along and we'd sleep together nestled in the live and silk plants.

Then my owner would upgrade us all to a 80 gallon tank and add more sisters to it. We'd have some pecking order issues but I would end up back on top. I would play all day with the now fifty two sisters inhabiting the tank along with the catfish (which are now ten of them) and the fifteen tetra's. We play, wiggle at our owners child making him laugh.

Then I'd wake up as a human and marvel at the beautiful dream.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:17 AM   #5 
copperarabian

If I where a betta I'd want to be a big male plakat and swim around in a custom 1 1/2 deep 100g aquarium filled with lots of plants and things to explore, I wouldn't even feel like I was in a aquarium because it would be so big. I would have tank makes who didn't bother me, but I would flare at them if they got to close anyway.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote