Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2011, 02:14 AM   #1 
BettaFriend15

Exclamation I'm back and updates!

Ok guys i know i have been away for ages but i had been banned from the internet that and my interest in my fish got sucked away when i made my last fish shop visit with my nanna she had a stroke and well long story so i have been moving so i now have a nice new home i live with my nanny and sadly my nanna won't come home =(
but i have some good news too well good and bad whilst moving two of my little boys couldn't make it due to the stress
but i managed to keep 5 of my little girls and they are as happy as larry
so while i grieve for Zero and Sol my little veiltail and halfmoon i hope they have gone to a better place i rejoice for my little girls who made the journey and i also have some good news i'm going to the LFS this weekend if it doesn't rain that is lol and getting two new Khuli Loaches and if i have enough money and pull some strings my LFS just got a new shipment of delta tails! i LOVE deltas! so i'm hoping to get a little delta boy for a playmate for my girls lol not in that way but they just love the boys' fins XD they'll chase a male for days because they seem mesmerised they never really nip and they are gracefully swimming with eat other right now but somebody's feeling a little under the weather i hope she makes it and only if she does will i get a boy or loaches i think she's just tired because it's winter and it very cold even with the heater on but yeah i'll keep a watch on little Jupiter and her sister Mars who just loves her i swear they are just inseperable they always swim together and they even look out for each other it's just so amazing to see these bonds which is why i really have my fingers crossed so what would you do for a lethargic betta? should i maybe raise the temp? thanks in advance
BettaFriend15 is offline   Reply With Quote