Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #1 
SkullX

stres coat question

Hi Everyone,

Well our female is no longer with us, so I've now cleaned the entire tank out, boiled the gravel and and am ready to start anew. I've got it running empty right now and normally I condition teh water with API's Stress Coat+. Never being one to read small print much (shame on me), I noticed the back of the container says it can be used in conjunction with Stress Zyme. Does anybody do this? Is this something I should start doing? I thought Stress Zyme was just to try to speed up the cycling of a tank. Thanks in advance,
SkullX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:34 AM   #2 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullX View Post
Hi Everyone,

Well our female is no longer with us, so I've now cleaned the entire tank out, boiled the gravel and and am ready to start anew. I've got it running empty right now and normally I condition teh water with API's Stress Coat+. Never being one to read small print much (shame on me), I noticed the back of the container says it can be used in conjunction with Stress Zyme. Does anybody do this? Is this something I should start doing? I thought Stress Zyme was just to try to speed up the cycling of a tank. Thanks in advance,
I bought stress zyme the same time I bought my stress coat...It doesn't do much of anything the stresszyme.. I would just stick with the stresscoat.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote