Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #1 
Ethan

Are you a Vegetarianis or a meat lover?

So I'm a meat lover myself............. I really am interested in knowing if you guys are vegetarians or meat lovers. I have nothing against vegetarians and I actually really honestly don't care who are. I know Turtle10 is a veger and I still like her .

So are you a vegetarian or meat lover!?
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:08 PM   #2 
tsoto80

I love me some good meat lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #3 
Ethan

I would of added a poll to this thread ,but it's to late now.........
Old 05-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #4 
vaygirl

Can you be a meat and fruit-it-arian? I don't care much for veggies. I can eat some of them raw that I don't like cooked, like broccoli and spinach. Fruit though, I LOVE. All kinds of fruit.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #5 
AngelicScars

MEEEEEAAAAAT. Of course I like veggies and fruit too, but I couldn't live without bacon.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #6 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Can you be a meat and fruit-it-arian? I don't care much for veggies. I can eat some of them raw that I don't like cooked, like broccoli and spinach. Fruit though, I LOVE. All kinds of fruit.
To be honest that's fine

I love a well varied diet vegies I love and fruit too!
Old 05-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #7 
laughing

"There is a place for all God's creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes!" <-- my teachers bumper sticker, lol.

I love my meat! I am a country girl, though, so it is in my blood. Every boy in the family hunts and then we have a nice meal! Yumm.

I tried vegetarian once for a month, just to show myself self control... there's meat in a lot of things! Especially soups! Anyone who is vegan/vegetarian, you have skills.

I have never had a problem with vegetarians, ever. I do have a problem with pompous vegans. A girl in my class was so vegan and would throw a fit if we had a lab (in bio) relating to animals... she whined all the time about how horrible animals lives are. One time my teacher addressed her about milk. She snapped back, "NEVER!" I politely told her (being a farm gal) that milking is highly beneficial to cows inducing relaxation, lack of tension, and releive their udders... she barks, "they purposely impregnate them, its cruel!" My teacher looks at her and says, "what about human milk maids? In olden times they were purposely impregnated when high class mothers didn't want to breast feed so they could." She snottly says, "so?! They're people, not animals."

Like cmon... we all can have views, but why would you put animals over people in the exact situation?

Oh, and vegans, were cool too. Its just pompous, rude vegans I have problems with. ^^
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #8 
Tisia

I like meat, doesn't feel like a real meal without it (except breakfast, that one's okay). besides which, I'm way too picky of an eater to cut out an entire food group, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:36 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

I like meat. I'm not much for veggies except I do like asparagus, broccoli and green beans. I hate brussels sprouts and any kind of greens like collard, kale or turnip greens. Blechh!! As for fruit, I like cherries, peaches and strawberries.And I love fruit flavored candy. lol Gummi bears, skittles and starbursts. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #10 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
"There is a place for all God's creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes!" <-- my teachers bumper sticker, lol.

I love my meat! I am a country girl, though, so it is in my blood. Every boy in the family hunts and then we have a nice meal! Yumm.

I tried vegetarian once for a month, just to show myself self control... there's meat in a lot of things! Especially soups! Anyone who is vegan/vegetarian, you have skills.

I have never had a problem with vegetarians, ever. I do have a problem with pompous vegans. A girl in my class was so vegan and would throw a fit if we had a lab (in bio) relating to animals... she whined all the time about how horrible animals lives are. One time my teacher addressed her about milk. She snapped back, "NEVER!" I politely told her (being a farm gal) that milking is highly beneficial to cows inducing relaxation, lack of tension, and releive their udders... she barks, "they purposely impregnate them, its cruel!" My teacher looks at her and says, "what about human milk maids? In olden times they were purposely impregnated when high class mothers didn't want to breast feed so they could." She snottly says, "so?! They're people, not animals."

Like cmon... we all can have views, but why would you put animals over people in the exact situation?

Oh, and vegans, were cool too. Its just pompous, rude vegans I have problems with. ^^
True...........

I have some indian heritage so..........

Bring on dah deer lol