Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-30-2011, 10:35 PM   #1 
LeroyTheBetta

Almost!

I was THIS <holds fingers together about 1/2 inch apart> close to getting a girlie betta today after work. It would have been an impulse buy, so good judgement prevailed and I refrained! I have a smallish bowl and a spare 10 gallon, but I reasoned with myself (VERY hard to do, as I'm pretty unreasonable with myself most times) and I want to keep the 10 gal as an emergency tank and the bowl is too small, IMO. Besides, I really wouldn't know where to put another tank. I could find a place, but didn't want to do that.

She was a young (less than 6 months old) black and velvety dark purple with purple around her eyes. VERY pretty. Sigh.... some other time will be better, I'm sure.
LeroyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #2 
gbose

Julie,

She sounds lovely, but I think yo were wise not to impulse-purchase.... too many fish, too little space.

GB
gbose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #3 
LeroyTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbose View Post
Julie,

She sounds lovely, but I think yo were wise not to impulse-purchase.... too many fish, too little space.

GB
I actually have the space, I just didn't want to make the space for... and use it for another tank, is more accurate. lol I've been thinking it would be nice to have another betta for quite a while now, over the last couple of months I've seen many I've liked, but again I chose the wise path. So, all of you younger people, even we adults have our moments of weakness. One of these days I'll choose to put something in "that" space, and it just might be another betta.
LeroyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote