betta fish

Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #481 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad you're feeling better!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #482 
bahamut285

Considering that BC alters your body chemistry, I've heard cases that when you go off of them your significant other may or may not notice a change (subconsciously) in your pheromones. Extreme cases being that it can cause some people to break up and such.

I'm just paranoid, but that is one of the main reasons why I'm not on BC...too many abandonment issues XD
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #483 
laughing

I know he can tell if I have changed, and I wouldn't doubt it was because of that. He always is like "you're different" and I know I haven't changed my attitude at all... It's the craziest thing! But then again, I spend every waking day with him, and we are basically inseperable. It isn't like we have 8 hour work days and have children or anything. We must spend during summer break 15 hours on average a day together, during school (& work!) we still spend quite a bit of time together, usually at least 10 hours a "normal" day. Yaaaa, it's a LOT.

Thank you, DQ! I really wanted to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate, but I know restricting myself to soup I would just get pissed off, LOL! I am wanting steak, bruschetta, salsa, salad, ribs, desert, AH! I am starving, and can't wait to actually chew & savor my food! Living on applesauce, pudding, and jello is so not fun... The family made steak, chicken, and shrimp skewers with a crap load of other delicious food and my man's g-ma was all, "Umm... I have yogurt?" >.<
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #484 
AngelicScars

Well, considering that my hubby got with me BEFORE I was on BC and is with me after, makes me feel okay with that. To be honest, I'd rather have regular periods and not be in pain and suffering like I was then worry about a guy liking me. Pssh.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #485 
Shimizoki

Wow.. thats an odd post for my first glimpse into this thread ;)
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #486 
vaygirl

Neil D made me LOL!!!!! My eyes are tearing.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #487 
laughing

You all are amazing, and constantly brighten my day! <3

Family dinner tonight, but my man went to the gym for his MMA training when I persisted he didn't (he wasn't feeling well) and now his mom is all he needs to get home and such, but I have no way to get a hold of him... AHHHHH!! So now I am sitting here and now either a) she will force us to go without him or b) we are having dinner at 8.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #488 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
Well, considering that my hubby got with me BEFORE I was on BC and is with me after, makes me feel okay with that. To be honest, I'd rather have regular periods and not be in pain and suffering like I was then worry about a guy liking me. Pssh.
Oh, I don't get any pain at all, lol...only the very rare few times when my diet was bad for some reason, then I get cramps. But yeah, I know it sounds kinda dumb but I have pretty noticeable abandonment issues :X
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #489 
Oldfishlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
My hubby had a vasectomy
Laffs...this is what I gave my hubby for his 40th birthday......laffs.....well...it was the day before his birthday...but he got it anyway...lol....I did wrap the ice pack......and babied him for a day or so.....lol.....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #490 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfishlady View Post
Laffs...this is what I gave my hubby for his 40th birthday......laffs.....well...it was the day before his birthday...but he got it anyway...lol....I did wrap the ice pack......and babied him for a day or so.....lol.....
Hahahahahahah!

I don't know if mine every well, and I'm okay with that. Well, for now... I just feel kind of bad for them, like part of their manhood is being taken away, and they're not always effective either... I am very into reproduction (most likely going to get masters as a veterinarian and major in equine reproduction) and the vasectomy is used often in zoo animals, and I just feel bad for 'em. And then thinking of casteration by tying a rubber band around 'em.. *shudder* It's given me a much different thinking on it compared to most humans because I have studied, watched, seen procedures done, etc on animals.

I know I might change my mind though if we want to stop having kids, but I will be on BC the rest of my life, so who knows yet??

I had date night tonight with my guy... Last night we went with his family (well mom & younger brother) to Applebees, and he couldn't decide on which dish to get out of 2, and he ordered one, regretted it, and then asked me to come with him tonight to get the other one, LOL! He says we'll keep coming back until he eats one he likes. But his friend at work offered him up for a double shift, so at least he gets paid over time, but now we're having a much later dinner, and I don't get to see him for awhile longer.. *sigh*

I hate it when real life steps in!!