Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #541 
AngelicScars

I really don't like cleaning, but it's mostly because I get WAY into it when I get started and I end up deep cleaning and spending at least an hour or more in just one room. BUT, I am happy with the results (until the kids come in like a tornado).
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #542 
Shimizoki

Angelic I have that same issue... except you would still consider me a kid ;) I absolutely hate cleaning, its just so boring. but once I start I find myself going so in depth its almost criminal.
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #543 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hate cleaning. I don't really mind vaccuuming but I hate to dust.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #544 
vaygirl

I have this great organization book that recommends you spend 10 minutes per room/per day (and only 10 minutes) staightening each room in the house. It works really well. It gets to the point where you've got everything pretty straight and so you're able to quickly sweep, dust or wipe things down. I always need a timer cause like you guys said, I end up doing more then I should. Of course, I have no kids!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #545 
1fish2fish

Once my house is clean it usually only takes about 10 minutes to straighten up each room. Usually once a month or so I'll do a deep clean. The one thing I can't stand is dust so I usually dust every other day. Dust on my black tvs and tv stand drives me nuts.

Lately I've just become extremely slack because I'm so tired when I get home from work and school so I let stuff slide. I'm hoping if I get back into some sort of routine I'll get into the habit and it won't be so hard to keep everything straight.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #546 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
I have this great organization book that recommends you spend 10 minutes per room/per day (and only 10 minutes) staightening each room in the house. It works really well. It gets to the point where you've got everything pretty straight and so you're able to quickly sweep, dust or wipe things down. I always need a timer cause like you guys said, I end up doing more then I should. Of course, I have no kids!
I couldn't do it. I couldn't start to clean something and not finish completely. Possibly OCD?
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #547 
vaygirl

I dunno? My husband is the same way. Leaving some of it unfinished would drive him crazy.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #548 
laughing

I hate, hate, HATE dusting... I can't remember the last time I dusted, someone else always does it. (Is that a confession??? LOL!)
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #549 
dramaqueen
Banned

My room needs dusted REALLY bad!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #550 
1fish2fish

OMG my sister is like that. When I was up there this past weekend there was a layer of dust on all the book shelves and tv stands and I was just twitching the entire weekend. I really wanted to dust everything while she was at work but I didn't want to offend her LOL

Even at work I dust every day. I can't stand going into stores and seeing dust on the merchandise. I think that is just so tacky so I always make sure not a speck of dust on anything at work.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote