betta fish

Old 07-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #551 
dramaqueen
Banned

My sister in law is like that. She is a cleaning fanatic. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #552 
1fish2fish

LOL I definitely wouldn't classify myself as a cleaning fanatic. I'm the girl who left the dishes so long she got flies... which is why I'm trying to go a little more in the other direction.

It was so nice though to come home and not trip over grocery and laundry that havent been put away and to not smell trash. Its much easier to relax in a less cluttered space for me... although I'll never be the person with nothing on their counters and a living room that looks like it's out of a magazine. Comfort over style for me... all the way down to my $10 used desk chair that I duct tapped the arm back together LOL
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #553 
dramaqueen
Banned

I wish I had a place to put all my stuff. I need to start going through things and throw stuff away.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #554 
laughing

I have someone else dust for me, so it's not a problem ;) I just hate it because there's always some specks left... So on one surface I spend 30 minutes dusting it then ending up in a huge fit about how I can't get all the dust off......

I HATE when stores have dust layers on everything, especially on the boxes. Like if I buy a tank kit from a pet store, I don't even want to touch it, it's gross!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #555 
bahamut285

@Laughing: Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately your statement contradicted the link you then posted from bodybuilding.com. Also, I mentioned that I DON'T snack, haha. My daily (weekend version) schedule is:
- Wake up at random time of day
- Eat breakfast or lunch depending on the time
- sit or do "light" exercise (i.e. light cleaning) until tea time @ 4pm
- Have a cup of tea and tea-related food (usually chocolate)
- continue to sit or do "light" exercise, depending on the day sometimes I nap
- Have a heavy dinner at 7pm
- sometimes icecream at 10pm
- sleep at some obnoxious time like 2-3am

Daily weekday schedule, or day I have work or chores:
- Wake up at 9am
- Eat breakfast (1 bowl cereal or jam & toast)
- do chores/work/whatever until noon
- Eat lunch
- do chores/work/whatever until tea
- Teatime
- come home/sit/clean a little
- Dinnertime
- sit/clean very little/sit/sit
- sleep

I don't ALWAYS ram myself with junkfood in hopes of getting fat, but it's not like I'm counting calories or consulting a food pyramid every meal. I just eat whatever is in front of my face at whatever restaurant and/or what I cook at home. I cook relatively healthy food at home (i.e. no gross fried stuff or too many cholesterol foods). I only eat frozen food when I am desperately tired, and usually it is just food that I have made myself over the weekend and have frozen myself.

I personally think my main problem is I don't eat ENOUGH food (i.e. quantity). If I am having an extremely lazy day (happens once maybe biweekly?) I can easily get through the day with having a banana and a sandwich (2 bread) for lunch and dinner, with the addition of canned soup.

I have had my blood tested for almost everything (paranoid mum) and unless my doctor is an idiot, I'm fine... :(...my mum took me to get a blood test a few weeks after my best friend was diagnosed with diabetes thinking I had it because I eat a lot of sugary things -__-"...doctor then complimented my "textbook" levels of sugar in my blood............silly mother.

It may be other things too...stress, lack of sleep, genetics, etc. My mum was very skinny herself when she was my age. She was 5'4" and under 100lbs
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #556 
metalbetta

Bored enough to start working on an acoustic cover of the theme from Lavender town from Pokemon R/B/Y... It's starting to not sound like Lavender town. lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:26 AM   #557 
laughing

It very well can be genetics. There's nothing in my family like that, but in my guy's, they're all "Pacific Islander" and the boys are skinny small twigs until about 16 and they hit such a big growth spurt they get to be over 6 feet tall and get bad stretch marks because of it. Then by time they're 20-ish, they have completely beefed out. I still can't believe early teen years pictures from my guy!! But every single boy is like that, his younger brother is going to go through it soon.

As long as you feel healthy, you shouldn't have a genetic problem if all your blood tests check out clear. If you ever get lethargic or other symptoms come about, go back for more studies. I definitely don't think you have diabetes!

MetalB- I'm so bored I'm watching the Drake & Josh series from the first episode because it came up on Netflix...

I'm just defeated, pissed off, stressed out, and feel helpless. Today was really bad, so it feels amazing relaxing in bed.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:31 AM   #558 
metalbetta

Laughing, I know how you feel... I'm not in control of anything at the moment. I'm being forced to move back home because of my boyfriend and money, my fish keep going to live with the nice farm family upstate, having to leave my job because of moving home, ... I hate change.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #559 
dramaqueen
Banned

Change is not easy. Ir's very stressful. I don't much care for it, either.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #560 
laughing

It depends on the change for me..

It's just crappy when it's your life you're leading and you wake up one day and everything that's been going fantastic is magically changed and you have no control so you're stuck just going with everything hoping it turns out alright, and not the way you picture it!

Last night I got less than 6 hours of sleep, the night before 4 hours. Why? Because apparently I am my guy's mom's full time nanny or something. Of course I don't mind with everything she's done for me, but I do mind waking up so early and having to stay awake especially when I am so upset.. Plus, she told the only brother I am watching I will play with him all day (ride bikes, basketball, etc) without consulting me and I have a semester of English I need to finish by next Tuesday! So now I have to say no to him when she got his hopes up. Couldn't she have asked me first?? That one didn't make any sense to me... I just wish she communicated with me more so things could go more smoothly.

Does anyone have good news for me to cheer me up/distract me?