Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #651 
metalbetta

Funny thing is I totally didn't notice it until my mom was like "Oh my god. Madison. You're bleeding everywhere!" And I thought it was a small scratch that was bleeding a lot... So I wasn't too worried until she convinced me to wash it off, and I saw a deep gash in my arm. lol I don't usually hurt myself like that either! Usually it's just cat scratches and bites. Allll over my arms. I have all kinds of scars from that cat.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #652 
HD4life

Its funny how some injurys can be ignored or you didn't know how bad it really was til later, then other things like a stupid scratch or papercut hurt like crazy. I gashed and broke a finger at work once, dropped a drive thru window on it (no one told me the catch broke the day before) and I didn't notice til a coworker screamed at it hanging by skin.
HD4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #653 
Shimizoki

Hey guys, mom has been released and she is coming home today. Shes still in a rough place, but no longer needs to be hospitalized.

Of Course law of equivalent exchange states to gain a life, a life must be given... Last night both of my pet rabbits died. They were my first pet (That I owned, bought, fed, paid for everything). Dogs got in their cage somehow and frightened them to death.
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #654 
HD4life

Sorry Shimi, kind of bittersweet huh? I hope everything goes well.
HD4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #655 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad your mom gets to come home. Sorry about your rabbits, though.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:45 PM   #656 
vaygirl

Oh no! Poor bunnies. So sorry. :( Dogs will be dogs. Glad your Mom is coming home though. Home always feels better.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #657 
AngelicScars

Happy to know your mom is out of the hospital! So sorry about the rabbits.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #658 
LolaQuigs

It's great to hear your mom is recovering Shimi! But I'm so sorry about your bunnies. :(
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #659 
1fish2fish

I miss this thread. Glad it got brought back up.

Let's see.. something adult to talk about.....

Oh.. Insurance Adjustors.

I got a really stupid one for my accident the other week. He wants me to take time out of my schedule to go pick up the police report and fax it to him.. um.. hello? I don't have a fax machine. I'm going to call him back on Monday and ask if he can't just get the police report faxed directly to him through the case #

I hate having to call all these people. I hate calling people in general.. I much prefer to do things online or in person.

I also have to find a freaking bodyshop to take my car to.. how am I supposed to know who is a good body shop and who is a crack one? Grr.. I wish this was stuff my parents could take care of.. after all they're the owners of the car and the payers of the insurance. (And hopefully it'll stay that way until I graduate).
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #660 
LolaQuigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
I miss this thread. Glad it got brought back up.

Let's see.. something adult to talk about.....

Oh.. Insurance Adjustors.

I got a really stupid one for my accident the other week. He wants me to take time out of my schedule to go pick up the police report and fax it to him.. um.. hello? I don't have a fax machine. I'm going to call him back on Monday and ask if he can't just get the police report faxed directly to him through the case #

I hate having to call all these people. I hate calling people in general.. I much prefer to do things online or in person.

I also have to find a freaking bodyshop to take my car to.. how am I supposed to know who is a good body shop and who is a crack one? Grr.. I wish this was stuff my parents could take care of.. after all they're the owners of the car and the payers of the insurance. (And hopefully it'll stay that way until I graduate).

What a hassle! I hate calling people too, I just thought it was a weird quirk of mine, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote