Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #1 
PinkBetta264

Bettas Anonymous

ok i need serious help...i have just bought number 5... since mothers day!!

had to go to wally world for people supplies this evening, and again they must have just received a huge shipment of betta's... cups everywhere!!...don't know whats going on at my local walmart somebody is sneeking in some nice looking fish. so had to walk thru the fish isle on my way out and found a beautiful blue CT male. I've been wanting a blue and oops there he was. and as my cart began to fill, i got him a 3gal tank set up. His name is Dallas!! not completely blue, but darn close, he has one reddish fin and now that he is all happy in his new home he is showing off and maybe a little red under his belly (oh and yeah we are cowboys fans) This may be the only thing that saves me, my husband will be home from ND tomorrow night after 4mos and has no idea Im betta keeping now. His favorite team and color...hmm maybe it wont shock him! If anyone cares to see I'll post a pic of him in he betta pictures area shortly.
PinkBetta264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #2 
TonyK

I don't know what it is but Bettas are definitely addicting. I have a 10 gallon divided and just picked up a 5 gallon that I will put another male in. If it wasn't for my wife the house would be filled with tanks.
TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #3 
Arashi Takamine

Alas these guys are addicting little buddies. We all enable each others addictions too. I'm plotting after Akira gets upgraded to a bigger tank to keep the other one just in case I happen to find a female I want to bring home.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #4 
inkrealm

DUDE. I just got my first a few weeks back, before the day was over I already had my next three Betta names picked out and I am DYING to get my hands on some 2-2.5 gallon critter keepers ;^;
I'm anticipating the addition of a Jacquese, Nixx, and a pretty color-on-white dalmatian I plan to name Picasso, and then ofcourse I've gotta have Davinci >.<
and I saw a beautiful dalmation today but my mom didn't take the bait >.> -grumbles-
they're like caffeine D:
inkrealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #5 
Arashi Takamine

Nope because people can go without caffeine. Betta's are like potato chips. You can't just have one. Ya gotta have the whole bag and then some.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #6 
inkrealm

bah, for people who are addicted to it i mean.
same with chips, I can go without eating more XD;
but I mean in the sense that you get a ridiculous energetic feeling when you start plotting them all out x3
inkrealm is offline   Reply With Quote