Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #1 
Aquamarine444

Where can I buy Fungus Eliminator?

I can't seem to find it anywhere. Amazon says it has it, and then when I try to order it, it says it is not available. Been searching on Google, and can't find it anywhere. One more online store has it. When I click on "add to cart", it says, "Fungus Eliminator is not orderable". Any idea where I can buy it?

Also, is there a substitute for Bettamax, since its not available anymore? Bettatalk.com had Bettazing, but she is not selling anything for an indefinite period...

Thanks!
Aquamarine444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #2 
PewPewPew

To be perfectly honest, I HATE that site. I doubt the products they sell do much or that theyre anything but some other pre-made brand's stuff.

Try jungle fungus eliminator...Its EVERYWHERE, walmart included.

Why are you looking for a fungus eliminator? (Btw- fungus eliminators usually arent going to get rid of a fungus- true fungus is quite rare, and these medicines cure what looks like "fungus", usually bacterial infections)
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #3 
PewPewPew

Oh, and the ones usually sold in walmarts, etc, are in boxes, not bottles. Theyre large, round tablets made for ten gallons. If you use these, just cut into 1/2, 1/4, etc for the needed dose, remove all other tank inhabitants and live plants if you do.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #4 
Aquamarine444

My deep cobalt blue betta seems to have some whitish/greyish spots on his head. So I thought it might be fungus? What do you recommend I should do to help him?

Thank you so much for your advice! I really appreciate it!
Aquamarine444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #5 
PewPewPew

Have you posted a thread about his white stuff in the disease section? It might not be! Try posting a thread in the disease section with the information provided in the sticky at the top of the section :) Photos will be suuucchhh a great help!

Sometimes, fungus can be confused with bacterial stuff in its early stages, sometimes its columnaris, even.

If you want to go ahead and treat, JFE is a good product, just make sure you dose as accurately as you can and follow the directions. :)

Tags
bettamax, bettazing, fungus, fungus eliminator