Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-15-2011, 11:04 PM   #41 
DarkMoon17

They shouldn't have gone to FL at all. Jennifer just told me that the PO messed up 3 other packages this time so at this point I'm just hoping they get here unharmed.
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:16 AM   #42 
PitGurl

Oh no! Stupid PO! I hope my girl wasn't one of the other mess ups. I'm sure yours will be fine. I wonder what happens if your fish doesn't get there by the guaranteed time? You should get your $ refunded. Express shipping isn't cheap!
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #43 
DarkMoon17

They finally arrived today, all alive and still in their bags. I hope yours have arrived?

I will definitely fight the PO over the shipping cost :/

I will have to put off breeding Senshi again until August... One of my tanks where I had planned to house some of my new purchases has an unidentified illness which has made it rather difficult to find space for the fish that arrived today and the ones coming in tomorrow. I will have to use the spawn tank to house the new ones temporarily until the main tank is safe again. We're also leaving for Ireland in July and I don't think the fry would be old enough at that point for the petsitter to take care of them. Sucks, but I don't want to kill more fry!!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #44 
GienahClarette

I'm sorry to hear about your tank. :( At least your fish got there safe; I'd definitely at least file a complaint about the post office.
GienahClarette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #45 
Arashi Takamine

I read this whole thread through. My mom had also read some of it. No wonder she looked like she was about to cry. I'm so sorry about your fry.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #46 
DarkMoon17

Thank you Arashi, the last week has been stressful/depressing but it should turn around soon. I have more fry from NIB on the way plus my new breeders showed up finally so I can poor my love into them :)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #47 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Sorry about your set back. Hope everything works out.
I also hope your petsitter knows what to do ...... I always get dead fish (by dead fish I mean whole sororities) and I'm only gone for 4 days mostly.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #48 
DarkMoon17

Thank you Indjo, the good news is that my petsitter is a technician who works with me at our Veterinary Clinic and he is probably the most diligent person I know. He'll be living at our house while we are away so the fish, cats and lizards will get round the clock attention!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #49 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
Thank you Arashi, the last week has been stressful/depressing but it should turn around soon. I have more fry from NIB on the way plus my new breeders showed up finally so I can poor my love into them :)
Welcome. I'm glad your NIB fry is on the way and glad your breeders showed up.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #50 
PitGurl

I'm glad your guys made it ok . Photos! OMG! I'm so jealous you get to go to Ireland. That is my dream vacation, along with BC Canada.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote