Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #11 
mernincrazy8525
Member
 
mernincrazy8525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Quote:
True but we need some recent pictures =).
How much are you thinking of selling them for?
I agree.
mernincrazy8525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #12 
cajunamy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast La
lol! i'll take a video and a few pics when i can.

i really have no idea what i'll sell for. 5-10?
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #13 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunamy View Post
lol! i'll take a video and a few pics when i can.

i really have no idea what i'll sell for. 5-10?
Wow If you sell them for 5 then you can make a profit of $325, And that is a lot more than you need to continue lines and even start new ones.

What do you think?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #14 
cajunamy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast La
Well, 20 for sure won't be sold. About. I imagine I'll be keeping 5-10 and another 10 to family/friends free (only cause I never mentioned price to them but if they ever want more they'll be paying lol)

Hmmm, $300 will about cover a 55 gallon for another growout lol.

I have 1 pair I'm conditioning now, I have another young pair to condition after them (I'm thinking about a month or two between spawns for now) and I have another pair on the way ... lol Might have to move the operation outside, though I'm not sure of the logistics of it all!
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #15 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunamy View Post
Well, 20 for sure won't be sold. About. I imagine I'll be keeping 5-10 and another 10 to family/friends free (only cause I never mentioned price to them but if they ever want more they'll be paying lol)

Hmmm, $300 will about cover a 55 gallon for another growout lol.

I have 1 pair I'm conditioning now, I have another young pair to condition after them (I'm thinking about a month or two between spawns for now) and I have another pair on the way ... lol Might have to move the operation outside, though I'm not sure of the logistics of it all!
Yea $300 should be a perfect price for another growout tank.

Also Im looking to buy a pair. What coloration and tail type are they?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #16 
mernincrazy8525
Member
 
mernincrazy8525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
i got my 55 gallon at a fish auction for 10 dollars with a stand and hood.
mernincrazy8525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #17 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by mernincrazy8525 View Post
i got my 55 gallon at a fish auction for 10 dollars with a stand and hood.
Wow That's amazing! I wish i could have gotten mine for that much!
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #18 
mernincrazy8525
Member
 
mernincrazy8525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
ya it was a lucky find
mernincrazy8525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #19 
cajunamy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast La
lol and I thought I was lucky to get a 37 and stand for 150!

parents were a marble greeen super delta and fancy marble dragon halfmoon plakat
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #20 
mernincrazy8525
Member
 
mernincrazy8525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
ooooooooooo i want some babies from those guys.
mernincrazy8525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What color does my new guy count as? naturegirl243 Betta Pictures 17 01-05-2011 09:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.