Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2015, 10:00 PM   #1 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

freaking out over weed

I live on a no tolerance campus (no drugs or alcohol) where the policy is if you are caught with it both you and your roommate are banned from housing, you and your roommate might get kicked out of your majors, and you get kicked out of school. Well I've been here 9 days and my not-intelligent not-kind roommatehas been drunk twice and smoked weed twice, so iI've been cooperating with the CA, RA, and cops. If I help bust her I don't get in any trouble. Her partner in crime already barely escapeda bust, so she's been super paranoid, and I've been playing on her side. SHE LEFT THE WEED IN THE KITCHEN SINK IN THE COMMON AREA!!! I literally took a pic (with date stamp) and grabbed a little weed (as evidence) and ran down to my CA. That was 20 min ago. She came home, the CA and I hid in the lounge. Then the cops came and I told them what was up, showed the picture, and they entered the dorm. That was 10 minutes ago. Now Iwait . My heart is racing and my CA is in love with me. Like 110% adrenaline. On one hand I feel bad being a rat, and Ifeel like iI've been dishonest, on the other hand I can't lose my college education. I wouldhave lost all my credits and scholarships and I would have been charged with 2 (or more) counts of illeagle possession. So yeah... It probably took me 15 min to type this so add 15min to everything. My heart is gonna explode out of my chest and I can't post any of this on fb for semi-obvious reasons so HERE YOU GO FISHY-PEOPLE!
Bikeridinguckgirl14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:09 PM   #2 
Nova betta

lol fishy- people! yea you did the right thing.
Nova betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:00 PM   #3 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

Well the is on "stayed suspension/eviction/expulsion" and has to take rehab classes. Basically except losing her Tuesday nights she isn't in trouble, since the amount they found was too small (she had flushed it all) and if she's caught again she is GONE. (I was hoping I wouldn't have to face her) :(
Old 01-29-2015, 11:08 PM   #4 
rubbie5837

What's done in the dark always comes to the light. So she might have gotten away with it this time, but there will always be a next time. If it was me, I would ask if maybe you could be moved because someone else's stupidity isn't worthllosing everything you have worked hard to get. It seems crazy that if there is a zero tolerance for weed, how they would say it's too little. Sounds kinda fishy (pardon the pun).
rubbie5837 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:41 AM   #5 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

What they found (I found) was only ash. So she has to go through rehab and pay a bunch of fines. If she so much as sneezes the wrong way they can boot her, plus she has a meeting with the RA tomorrow. If the RA decides to he can kick her out anytime. I'm still shaking from the stress, but I know now no matter what happens I won't get in trouble.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:51 AM   #6 
rubbie5837

Well don't fear, you are safe. You're from Philly or Pitts? I'm from Danville, around Scranton. Anyways, don't worry. There is nothing that she can do to you. You don't have to be afraid to face her. Honey, in life, you sometimes have to look out for yourself. And that's exactly what you did.
rubbie5837 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:12 AM   #7 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

From philly going to school near Pitts
She doesn't know it was me right now so well see
Old 01-30-2015, 10:24 AM   #8 
thekinetic

Well while usually I'm against snitches in this case it would of affected you, so yeah you did right!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #9 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

I really can't afford to get kicked out and lose my credits, plus the only other schools that offer my major are either not-very-good or way out of my budget.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:18 PM   #10 
hrutan

It was the right thing to do. Here's the deal: While I in general don't care about weed, in most places it IS illegal, and if it's grounds for YOU to get expulsed over what SHE did, well... You need to look out for yourself. The level of disregard that your roommate has displayed affords her no sympathy from me. Of course, I don't have to live with her. :p

Most of the time, campus authorities and police have policies about not exposing the people who report a crime, so as long as you don't give it away yourself, you have at least a half-decent chance of not having to deal with anything but her griping about getting caught.
hrutan is offline   Reply With Quote