Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-16-2011, 02:51 AM   #10061 
Sakura8

Night Morro! Tisia, he's so cute. Better decide on a name before he gets stuck with Magical Mr. Tumnus by default.

Hi Yuuie!

Hi Sassy!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:52 AM   #10062 
Yuuie

night Morro and hi sakura and sassy
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:10 AM   #10063 
Sakura8

How are you tonight, Yuuie?
Old 08-16-2011, 03:13 AM   #10064 
Yuuie

good but rather busy tonight. we were actually lined up for most of the night. had some rain and some hail too and a lot of lighting. the only down side was one of my crew went home for a family emergency and then i was told later that her dad passed away. i think he was still in the phillopines too so she might be gone for a month now. i was shocked to say the least.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 AM   #10065 
Sakura8

Wow, that's some weather you're having, Yuuie. And that's too bad about your crewmember, both for her personally and for your professionally. A month is a long time.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:19 AM   #10066 
Yuuie

yep that it is. i really got to start worrying when the husbands start showing up when they are not working instead of thinking he is just visiting. i just wonder who is all going to go now since her whole family but except for her son works at our store her son is at a different one. so if they all go we well be out a manager for sure. i just hope she well be ok she seem fine when she left said she was going to call him and then to find out a few hours later what happened it must be a shock. most of my crew is related somehow.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:21 AM   #10067 
Sakura8

That's interesting that most of your crew is related. When my brother worked at McDonald's, no one was related at all. We actually have one right behind our house; we just hop over the fence to go get food. Pretty handy. But what will you do if they all go?
Old 08-16-2011, 03:25 AM   #10068 
Yuuie

well that would suck. but if they all go then the most that would be gone would be four. the mom, dad and the two daughters. and from what i understand it's not cheep either so they stock up and stuff to take back too. but that is just guessing right now won't know for sure until i get back from my days off.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:27 AM   #10069 
Sakura8

Oh, you have days off finally, that's good.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:29 AM   #10070 
Yuuie

yep it's a odd week of work for me. just had 3 off then work 2 then off for 2 then on for 6 i think. the only reason i can think it's set up that way is because after my days off i'm training on morning for two day so that should be interesting.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese