Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #1011 
fishman12

Wow, nice fish. Love the multi-coloring and the different shades and such.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #1012 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
Well I lost my sense of control today...

IMPULSE BUY, YEAH: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=73557
If you're going to lose control, this is a good way to do it. He's stunning and I think he knows it, too.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #1013 
kalae

side note, i love the betta in your avatar, sakura!!
kalae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #1014 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalae View Post
side note, i love the betta in your avatar, sakura!!
Thanks! That's my first betta, Sherman the Showoff HM. He's a ham.

So you had to downsize? Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #1015 
BrookeGrace

I refuse to even go to pet stores or look at fish in any stores because I know I already have enough work with three cats and one betta. More than enough pets for now. But it's so tempting to get more. Sigh.
BrookeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #1016 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeGrace View Post
I refuse to even go to pet stores or look at fish in any stores because I know I already have enough work with three cats and one betta. More than enough pets for now. But it's so tempting to get more. Sigh.
Now there's some good self-control. I can't even make myself stay away from the petstores, let alone the fish section. I can always fabricate some excuse.

Go away, BrookeGrace, there's no place here for you, you have too much self- control and you're making me jealous. Plus, if you hang around us, all that wonderful self-control will disappear overnight and you'll find yourself with three more bettas before the Fourth of July (you could get a red one, a white one, and a blue one!).
Old 06-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #1017 
BrookeGrace

It's tough! Easier though to forgo them completely for me though than to go in and try to believe I can make it out of there without five more fish, a canary, a mouse and whatever else they have. ;)

But I like the compulsive way that you all think. I'M GONNA GO BUY TWELVE NEW BETTAS! And definitely have a very patriotic collection of reds, whites, and blues! Mwahahaha! They should make some kind of aquarium decoration of an American flag, too. Just for the finishing touch.
BrookeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #1018 
kalae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Thanks! That's my first betta, Sherman the Showoff HM. He's a ham.

So you had to downsize? Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

haha love the name! i love half moons

yeah, we had to move to a house much too small for 3 20g's and a 10g, so i had to give my sorority and mollies to a friend :( at least i know that they'll have a good home. im spreading the betta craze :L
kalae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #1019 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeGrace View Post
It's tough! Easier though to forgo them completely for me though than to go in and try to believe I can make it out of there without five more fish, a canary, a mouse and whatever else they have. ;)

But I like the compulsive way that you all think. I'M GONNA GO BUY TWELVE NEW BETTAS! And definitely have a very patriotic collection of reds, whites, and blues! Mwahahaha! They should make some kind of aquarium decoration of an American flag, too. Just for the finishing touch.
Hmm, I haven't walked out with a hamster yet. Or a bird.

But you have to go in at some point to get things for your cats, right? At least, that's my downfall. 8 cats so I'm in there for food all the time. Food, cat treats, cat toys, cat beds . . . so hey, I'm there, why not take a swing by the fish department? And from then on, it all goes downhill.

Compulsive, yes, you've summed us up well. That we are. And I like the idea of a little American flag decoration. Hey, we can put one on the moon, why can't we have one in our fish tanks?
Old 06-26-2011, 12:07 AM   #1020 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalae View Post
haha love the name! i love half moons

yeah, we had to move to a house much too small for 3 20g's and a 10g, so i had to give my sorority and mollies to a friend :( at least i know that they'll have a good home. im spreading the betta craze :L
But that's good they went to someone who you know will take care of them. And yes, by spreading the betta craze, you infect more people who will buy more bettas and save them from terrible conditions. So there's a plus side to this situation. Although I am sorry you had to give up your sorority. :( That must have been very hard to do.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese