Old 06-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #1062 
Yuuie

but they taste to good :D
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #1063 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Holy ****ake mushrooms!!!!! I haven't been on since yesterday morning and you guys added 20 pages!
hahahahahahahaahhahahahahha see how it feels :P
ewww mushrooms
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #1064 
Bettawolf19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBetta264 View Post
I want to know where you find $3 kritter keepers?? I might need some, I'm looking at AB and talkin with a FL breeder again...ouch I can feel that pinch in my wallet again.
I found mine at a Goodwill :) Do go there if you want cheap tanks. lol I seen one of those 360 things going for 5 bucks but it was totall for me since I like the length more then the height.

So anyone feel like catching me up from what I missed. Blackbird was a fatty and ate some of my oto's algae pellet so he's all bloated up -.-' since the kritter keep got a 100% water change yesturday leaving Blackbird and Otto in the bucket and Jude in his cup. I hadn't fed Otto in a bit so I dropped one of his waffers in there(small piece too) and didn't think much about it because normally blackbird leaves them alone. -sighs- Least today's the fasting day for my fishies.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #1065 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
I found mine at a Goodwill :) Do go there if you want cheap tanks. lol I seen one of those 360 things going for 5 bucks but it was totall for me since I like the length more then the height.

So anyone feel like catching me up from what I missed. Blackbird was a fatty and ate some of my oto's algae pellet so he's all bloated up -.-' since the kritter keep got a 100% water change yesturday leaving Blackbird and Otto in the bucket and Jude in his cup. I hadn't fed Otto in a bit so I dropped one of his waffers in there(small piece too) and didn't think much about it because normally blackbird leaves them alone. -sighs- Least today's the fasting day for my fishies.
Nothing much, just the usual drooling over Aquabid bettas and plotting how to start a betta shop when we're all over North America. If I recall, you run the storefront, I handle the breeding/supplying, Yuuie is our Canadian rep, and fishman is the voice of reason who takes care of betta-friendly tankmates as well as keeping us from buying all of our stock. Tisia and fightergirl provide us with business, but we give 'em a discount.

Aww, I hope Blackbird goes down to his normal size soon, the big glut gut. Who knows what gets into their heads, I didn't think bettas even liked algae.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #1066 
Bettawolf19

I figured the same thing thats why I didn't both with it but I guess he was hungry. -shrugs- goofy guy. I'll keep on eye on him make sure nothing else goes wrong otherwise i'll mix up some epsom salt and some tannins and med his butt lol
Old 06-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #1067 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
apparently you can get the same shelf on amazon for just a couple bucks more and free shipping as well, so you can go for it too, muahaha :p
Oooh, nice. I'd have to stand on a stepladder to change the water in any tank over the bottom shelf but otherwise, so cool! It really is a good idea for a spawning setup.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #1068 
Bettawolf19

Is it bad that i want to turn my above ground pool into a pond and put my bettas in that? O.o
Old 06-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #1069 
Tisia

yeah, the top shelf would be 6', 20 gallons of water up there sounds scary, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #1070 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
I figured the same thing thats why I didn't both with it but I guess he was hungry. -shrugs- goofy guy. I'll keep on eye on him make sure nothing else goes wrong otherwise i'll mix up some epsom salt and some tannins and med his butt lol
They're too greedy for their own good, these bettas.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese