Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #10901 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
I spent most of the day running the puppy outside before she could pee on my floor, lol
puppies <3
I trained my dog with little treats. I would give him a little treat every time he would pee outside...It worked pretty well, i think....but...fastforward...hes 14 now and everytime he comes in he KNOWS the dog-cookie jar is in the pantry..He will stand there and whine until I give him one of those petco choc. chip cookies... The cats have learned, once the dog goes out..he gets treats...The cat treats are in pantry too...so I end up with 3 spoiled cats and the dog giving me sad faces in front of the pantry until I treat them when we come back inside now...
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #10902 
Tisia

lol, I haven't done treats yet, just lots of praise, may start though. I swear, if I don't put her in the crate so she has to hold it for a while, she's trying to squat like every 15 minutes or so. fortunately she's taken to the crate really well. on the ride home she cried for about 5-10 minutes then laid down and was quiet the rest of the trip. then next time I put her in she whined for about a minute then went to sleep and she's in there now and didn't whine at all ^_^
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #10903 
Amphibianite

IM HOME!
SOOOO I got this beautiful beyond beautiful CT boy. He is a white body with purple and pink hue. clearwhite fins with purple and pink. So gorgeous....
THEN I head to run to walmart to pick up some dinner stuff...and I broke.... I looked at the bettas, they had tons in.... I saw a lot in bad condition, but then there were some of the new ones in who were flaring even bubblenest O_O. I found this red vt or spade tail boy. Red with blue sequins...he has the begining of finrot on his tail so I took him up the counter and told them he was sick and i wanted to try and help him. The lady said all she could do was give me a discount -_- I took the discount and got him. he was flaring at everyone in site and had a ring of bubble around his cup. I just had to get him...
SO now I am clearing out both my little QT tanks. They will have to deal with small QTs because it is all I got. Pictures to come.

To make sure I know how to treat finrot correctly. daily water changes, AQ salt, and lots of love and care right?
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #10904 
copperarabian

awww, it sucks when a puppy accidentally pees inside LOL My dog remmie(Who is close to 10 now) learned potty training super fast, and if he had an accident he had it in the bathroom.

Also good news, The manager of my favorite petco asked me if I was still interested in a job there and I have an interview on Monday :D Only bad thing is they asked me a week before I start school >.> so I'm worried my schedule might get in the way since I can only work Friday Saturday and Sunday,, and maybe two evenings after 6.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #10905 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
awww, it sucks when a puppy accidentally pees inside LOL My dog remmie(Who is close to 10 now) learned potty training super fast, and if he had an accident he had it in the bathroom.

Also good news, The manager of my favorite petco asked me if I was still interested in a job there and I have an interview on Monday :D Only bad thing is they asked me a week before I start school >.> so I'm worried my schedule might get in the way since I can only work Friday Saturday and Sunday,, and maybe two evenings after 6.
I think her tummy might be a little upset with the stress of moving and all, so sure that doesn't help

good luck ^_^
Old 08-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #10906 
copperarabian

Yeah that's true, poor puppy. Did she cry the first night? it's so sad when they do that D:
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #10907 
Tisia

haven't had a first night yet, just brought her home today, lol. except for a few minutes of crying on the trip home she hasn't done anymore so far
Old 08-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #10908 
morrothewhitewolf

Heya guys.. what'd i miss? ^_^
morrothewhitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #10909 
smellsfishie

everything. what?
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #10910 
Amphibianite

Hey Morro
Well lets see, I got two new betta boys today hehehe. I have the addiction bad :P One of which has small bit of fin rot for me to heal
I will be uploading photos in just a little while.
My little copper DTHM is eating and being happy
AAAANNNDDD Teeth has been blowing bubblenest for me and he slit his tail so i am working on healing that.

How have you been Morro anything new?
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese