Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #14001 
Banicks

Hai Sakura, long time no see! Where ya been? I head some people were mean to joo?

I've only just noticed when I woke up midnight. Fed him in the afternoon, I will have to purchase some epsom salt tomorrow when shops open, I thought I had some in the kitchen but don't :(

He also seems to have random white dots on him. 1 on each fin in different positions, some on his tail and body. Poor Victor!

He is currently swimming around - I spose that is a good thing *freaking out*

By the way, what is a glomp?
Banicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #14002 
diablo13

Morning Sakura! And fighter, yes, we all missed you! And you haven't killed that many fish, under my watch 3 danios died of Fungal Infections/ Defects and I single-handedly fed Pumpkin at least 4 baby platies -_-
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #14003 
Sakura8

Banicks, does it look like ich? And yeah, I wouldn't say people were mean to me, there was just a big difference of opinion. BIG difference. But it's in the past and I love this forum too much to stay away for long. :) It's nice to talk to you, I haven't talked to you in a long while.

I lost 4 cory cats, 2 guppies, 1 platy, 1 guppy fry, and 4 bettas. Why the heck am I bragging about how many fish I've killed/had die? Aaaaaaanyway.

Diaaaablo, here's a better pic of the cory cat:
Best I could tell is it's a variation of the bronze cory called Venezuelan Sailfin. Put them in the tank and they're doing pretty good so I'm just hoping they weren't carrying any diseases since I didn't QT them (stoopid of me, I know).

Last edited by Sakura8; 09-04-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #14004 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
Mffbfft!! *pries off duct tape*
Aww you guys really missed me? :')
They were deathly sick, true.. But it looks bad when I say I killed so many fish.. :<
easing their suffering seems more appropriate *nod*
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #14005 
Banicks

I'm not 100% sure Sakura. When I've google image searched ick, it isn't very helpful. I took photo a while ago of a single white dot I noticed a week ago or so, http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=79289, you can see it on his right side in those pics. Just now he has more of them :S

I'm sorry to hear, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just gotta respect each others, that's always the hardest thing in life!

Nice to talk to you too :D Lucky it isn't in person, I would be coughing and spluttering all over the place. *looks at room* oh dear, 3 boxes worth of tissues lying around on the floor used. Must clean in the morning.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #14006 
Sakura8

Banicks, it sounds like he has ich or some other external parasite. How bad is his bloating? I'm not sure which to treat first. Bloating needs epsom salt and ich needs AQ salt but the two can't be used together. Dang, now I'm confused.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #14007 
diablo13

Yup, I believe those are Hi-Fin Bronze Cories, those are the only ones that come to mind. I'll search for them, though. I need to look up something anyway......,
Old 09-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #14008 
Banicks

I will take a picture momentarily! BBS
Old 09-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #14009 
Sakura8

Diablo, yeah, I realize that since they are basically bronze cories, they're going to get twice the size of my panda cories. Good thing I only got 2.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #14010 
diablo13

Well....I surfed around TFK, no exact matches. I'm 85% percent sure those are Hi-Fin Bronze Cories with some orange. I showed my dad Tanked on Friday and now he wants a Reef Tank @-@

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese